Character Discussion Zoro does kill on panel. Proof and Evidence.

is it natural for Zoro to kill ?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

are you mad or what? i just noticed a small detail contained within the panel that Luffy bin Dragon sent, no intention in turning this thread away off of the main topic, chill
To refer to your previous post:
Hachi saw Zoro carry a sword thats why he assumed Zoro's a swordsman.
That makes sense.
When you see someone carrying a weapon you can assume that said person uses this weapon to fight.

I guess this discussion came up cause i said i cant believe Zoro is killing Kaido.

But my argument never was he hasnt killed before or wasnt able to kill. But my argument was, if Luffy decides not to kill, what he has done always before and Oda stated Luffy wont kill, Zoro wont step above Luffys decision. Thats why Zoro will never kill a main antagonist.
Luffy doesn’t kill he wouldn’t stop Zoro from killing

J

Jo_Ndule

People seriously thin Kaido is Axe Morgans lol

If Oda didnt let Strawhats beat Oars even though it was team battle at first. It was Nghtmare luffy who beat Oars.
If Law didn't beat Doffy, wasn't there when g4 was trashing doffy

Kaido will only fall to SN trio.

, only Law, kidd, Linlin. Teach and Navy CAN be given that privilege of killing Kaido
No strawhats

B

Ballel

Luffy doesn’t kill he wouldn’t stop Zoro from killing
Yes, why is Luffy supposed to stop Zoro from killing only because he himself wouldnt do it?
Post automatically merged:

If Oda didnt let Strawhats beat Oars even though it was team battle at first. It was Nghtmare luffy who beat Oars.
Again, beat =/= final blow

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

, only Law, kidd, Linlin. Teach and Navy CAN be given that privilege of killing Kaido
No strawhats
This is wrong but regardless. What has it to do with the thread?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

No strawhats
Law and kidd can't even tickle Kaido's balls
Linlin is in her own words his older sister
The other 2 factions ain't coming.