Zoro Fan Protection Still Continues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see true god moe is banned again, even though I never see him insulting anyone, while HA001 randomly insults people but somehow he doesn't get any ban, and when he get one, it lasts probably like 1 day or something like a joke, then he returns and he continues to randomly insult people who are not zoro fans, this is a little collage from HA001's insult collection to the people who are not Zoro fans;

Lmfao erkan getting stupider every day.
Argues that you need individual strength to be pk then says buggy can be pk without individual strength....

Individual strength is irrelevant. Fact.
Youre still to thick to understand t .
Yeah kindly fuck off troll
Lmfao. 1000 iq erkan strikes again. Read with your eyes open next time.
Smh. Its a joke. Erkan is being a snake to worm his way around mentioning shanks sword. I dont entertain the notion they had a proper fight.
Are you fuckin thick.
The only one embarrassing themselves is you with your continuous stupidity.

Garp throws punches you idiot..
Though I've to say people like nik, zenos etc. are not better, but I find weird this zoro fan protection, whenever they insult all they got their messages are edited or someone instantly deleting it without giving any penalty, I don't know which moderator is doing it (probably Jihad) and covering up their insults thus they don't get banned. You ban people who are not zoro fans such as true god moe and when you don't ban zoro fans like HA001. It's disgusting.

@Jo_Ndule @PuckTheGreat @Yo Tan Wa @Bullet @Red Admiral @GeneralP123 @Ichiro Miyata @SHIHI @WesMidnight @Ishin @Monster trio etc.

I see true god moe is banned again, even though I never see him insulting anyone, while HA001 randomly insults people but somehow he doesn't get any ban, and when he get one, it lasts probably like 1 day or something like a joke, then he returns and he continues to randomly insult people who are not zoro fans, this is a little collage from HA001's insult collection to the people who are not Zoro fans;

Though I've to say people like nik, zenos etc. are not better, but I find weird this zoro fan protection, whenever they insult all they got their messages are edited or someone instantly deleting it without giving any penalty, I don't know which moderator is doing it (probably Jihad) and covering up their insults thus they don't get banned. You ban people who are not zoro fans such as true god moe and when you don't ban zoro fans like HA001. It's disgusting.

@Jo_Ndule @PuckTheGreat @Yo Tan Wa @Bullet @Red Admiral @GeneralP123 @Ichiro Miyata @SHIHI @WesMidnight @Ishin @Monster trio etc.
Ha was banned 1 week if i remember
+ zorogang got perma banned to

There is a simple way for you to validate your hypothesis, use the exact same insults @HA001 uses.
  • If you get temporary banned, then it means the insults @HA001 used dont deserve a perma ban, at most it is a temporary ban
  • If you dont get perma banned then it means your hypothesis is wrong. Later try use the same insults moe used. If you get perma banned, then it means that moe's insults require a perma ban.

There is a simple way for you to validate your hypothesis, use the exact same insults @HA001 uses.
If you dont get perma banned then it means your hypothesis is wrong. Later try use the same insults moe used. If you get perma banned, then it means that moe's insults require a perma ban.
If you get temporary banned, then it means the insults @HA001 used dont deserve a perma ban, at most it is a temporary ban
random dude 1 : your honer this man could not kill that guy and be on that game only in one hour

random dude 2 : he is right sir , I killed some one to prove his theory :)

p.s

idc about the thread .... but your logic is just :)

random dude 1 : your honer this man could not kill that guy and be on that game only in one hour

random dude 2 : he is right sir , I killed some one to prove his theory :)

p.s

idc about the thread .... but your logic is just :)
My logic would give him comfort and sooth his hurt soul. It would also allow him to see first hand whether there is a zoro fan protection on the sites.
If there is injustice like he says, he will see it firsthand. If there is no injustice, he will also see it firsthand

I agreewith Moe kun not insulting part and was not supportive of his ban. I think he was called things like retarded by many and constantly baited into heated discussions. And he also did the same at many occasions. Bt that's bout it.

As for Ha00 i have come to see it as his nature, i overlook those and i know everyone can't and this don't explain it. So best course of action is reporting it and not engaging in further discussion with said user.

Also, i think reaching out to admins or mods in inbox is also better alternative, maybe they had their reasons for banning Moe n not Ha00.

Status
Not open for further replies.