Anime & Manga "Zoro fans" are the most annoying of the OP fandom

Zoro fans are mostly always right though :cheers:

Others fanbases made fun of us saying we are delusional, toxic and all sorts of shit when we said Zoro will fight Kaido saying shit like : He won't even meet Kaido let alone fight him, then he won't cut Kaido then he won't scar Kaido blablabla.

Cry about Oda, not Zoro fans. We're not saying Zoro will kill Kaido because we're delusional but because the author's leaving a shit ton of evidence/hints about it. ZKK is a possibility whether you like or not, so stop crying.

i'm a fraid of being banned, but i have to say...
you just note who were banned, they are sanji or zoro fan?,
you will understand why there are a lot of zoro wanker here
and moderaters, admins, who are they support? they have bias or not?
bosses here seem very strict to sanji fans :), that is why they vanish gradually

All posts of his are just whining
Zoro fans sucks
Adcoc sucks
Yamato sucks
Chopper sucks
Oda net worth is in millions , he sucks
Zoro character sucks(in spoiler thread)
Bruh, imagine reading a story and you literally talk more about the shit you hate than your fave characters. Couldn't be me bro, thats just asking for some butthurt

I love Zoro and I agree 100%.
Post automatically merged:

I kinda agree with you with some takes but i think you missed also to talk about the other side no ?
You said "delusional and crazy zorotards" in this forum but in the same forum the others think "all out zoro can't even beat base luffy" because of some flashy feats that has no consequence and completely ignore what happened at the rooftop. it's like saying Roger low diffs Rayleigh but that's okay right ?

Zoro is not the 1st protagonist but the second one, so expecting some legendary feats from the future WSS Zoro where it's only Luffy's show since post-skip started, is delusional ? lol
The first 4 people that replied to you, are typically the people who trash zoro everytime even when he shines so ...

And you are mixings three different type of people in zoro fanbase, the wankers, the normal one and the crying babies. The normal one are actually more numerous but they are quiet or talk normally. The wankers are the loudest but they are not different from luffy or sanji wankers also so ...

You said in reddit, others forums etc. you didn't see that, exactly because in others forum they trash zoro af and don't let zoro fans to speak especially reddit when even the good comments get downvoted because related to zoro. At least here, zoro fans or any fanbase can be like what they want.

If you have material to troll and shut down zoro fans, just do it but don't complain about how zoro fans are annoying and pathetic when practically everyone here do the same things.
If your talking about the thread we debated in that wasn’t all out Zoro. You took Asura away, some of his swords & CoC. While Luffy still had FS and Advanced CoA just no G4 or CoC am I right?

Last edited:
At least on this forum,yes.

But Teen´s likes such a wannabe badass.Zoron is just cringe with his sword in his mouth
Post automatically merged:

They are annoying. But what can you do?

They choose to ignore reddit just so they don't have to get called out for their BS. This place is their only safe space where they can shit on other characters and call them names like Condom or Lanji. You can't have a single logical conversation with them because in their head Zoro is above all even if it doesn't make sense.
Damn,thats 100% legit