Zoro fans being dunked on by Youtubers now

Oh no, a bunch of autistic dunces mining the lowest common denominator for meaningless engagement and pennies on the dollar from the most vacuous non-Reddit section of the Internet are bitching about a cartoon character they claim to hate but also occupies the lion’s share of their time and energy?? Whatever will we do, Zoro bros?? Other than, you know, have sex and make money like we normally do…
And here I thought @Zolo was going to follow path of David Goggins.

So sad he's also giving Lion share of time bitching about Zoro fans 🫤🫤

You are too far gone in Zoro wank. He will never be top tier its basic narrative
I would have believed that if he wasn't already a top tier and winning in Luffy vs Zoro debates wasn't so effortless for me.

I simply have a scientific and logical mindset and my thought process is honest and straightforward forward so gorilla politics of trying to force a change in opinions based on mocking, flame-baiting doesn't work on me.

I am willing to change my take of "Zoro beats Luffy in a fight" if anyone can ever beat me in a debate, an honest debate without childish nonsense, crying about ZKK, complaining about Zoro fans etc. That's very easy and childish and I can do the same too and I have done that too but its a colossal waste of time (Well unless it involves reminding @Erkan12 that is looks like a testicle and smells like one too).