Powers & Abilities Zoro fans latching onto Ifrit Jambe....and not knowing anything about swordsman.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Can you read ? My point is Dragon with flames /=/ Blue Flames

Why is there no blue flames on the fodder after Tatsumaki ?
cause tatsumaki is a wind attack, no one will believe you after zoro shows blue flames then hits ryuma who burns to ashes with those same blue flames, how will you cope when rooftop hyriu kaen is also blue?

If thats so....isnt Haieryu Kien also a wind attack:usoprice:

So Penencinnin and Halool differiating Tatsumaki from it is absoutely pointless.
Zoro always jumps at the target to land that atack, soo no, it is not a wind atack as he has to cut the target with the sword to burn it...But the atack also generates a massive wind slash as colateral damage.

As you can see with the recent Ifrit Jambe is blue reveal. Zoro fans are obssessing over it and claiming that Zoro has already used Blue Flames. What they however dont understand....is that he hasnt. And that Wano has literally answered what has happened.

First proof....theres literally no fucking flames on Zoro's sword.

Secondly....the flame...isnt like normal flames. Its more akin to Ryou

My opinion is that its Ryuma Ryou. With his warrior soul leaving his body. Or something along those lines.

Either way latching onto Sanji's feats isnt cool. Especially when the flames arent even his feat lol.
To me the fire was blue because of the gases of the decomposing body, just like what creates the will o wisp, Zoro just ignited it