Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I was waiting for Wano for years just so that I can see other characters' reactions for when Luffy beats Kaido. This W is for Luffy to take
Huh…????

A land of Samurai…
  • Zoro is called Mr. Bushido
  • Fights with Katanas
  • Defeated Ryumas corpse (national hero of Wano)
  • Swords made by the legendary blacksmith of Wano
  • Wears a haramaki (Japanese)
  • Wano is based on Japan
  • If Zoro was in our world he’d be Japanese
Wano pretty much screamed Zoro’s arc no idea how you got Luffy (every arc Luffy takes a “W) but let’s no ignore blatant information in regards to Zoro.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Not from ZKK fandom. Would like if Luffy defeat Kaido properly and it will make him look bad.

After reading so many theories and analysis about ZKK , I have realised there is some truth on it. Why did oda decided forshadow ZKK. Was it just a bait or is it really happening.

Maybe Zoro will end up Killing Orochi in sky of flower capital.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro is very strong. No, I do not think he is the strongest in the verse, though he’s not far off from the top dogs at this point. There are those who think he’s the strongest, but there’s no point getting riled over it, especially if you are so confident it isn’t true.

Oh wait, I’m a Zoro fan. I’m not allowed to discuss in this thread. Silly me. Lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Huh…????

A land of Samurai…
  • Zoro is called Mr. Bushido
  • Fights with Katanas
  • Defeated Ryumas corpse (national hero of Wano)
  • Swords made by the legendary blacksmith of Wano
  • Wears a haramaki (Japanese)
  • Wano is based on Japan
  • If Zoro was in our world he’d be Japanese
Wano pretty much screamed Zoro’s arc no idea how you got Luffy (every arc Luffy takes a “W) but let’s no ignore blatant information in regards to Zoro.
Just to add more

• Zoro has lineage links with wano
  • Twice said that he wants to cut/kill kaido (scabbards themselves said that kaido heads need to be taken to defeat him)
  • Got even Reaper/death itself facing him which never happened with any character
  • Got Enma - only sword to cut kaido
  • Kaido is waiting for a samurai like oden
  • There are many evidences pointing him to symbolically linked with the Moon just like how Luffy is linked with the Sun

Yet, people totally disregard all the buildup.

Heck, zoro has more buildup to face kaido than Kidd, Law yet somehow Kidd and law facing kaido was totally fine but the moment zoro was put on roof it became fan service lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.