Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious question towards Zoro fans;

Are they truly crazy, demented and illiterate people who think Zoro is currently the strongest in the verse or are they just trolling because the Sanji fans kept trolling them for a long time so they're getting back at them, but still their trolling has even been directed at the MC

Discuss ya'll(except for Zoro fans lol)
@Pantheos @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad My post got deleted for calling Noodle Doodle bob out on his bullshit but this cry baby virgin is allowed to make a post just to drop period blood over a fanbase having different opinion than his own?
Post automatically merged:

Loooool did you graduate from the college of stupidity? I must question the validity of your university which is probably in some south eastern country or something lol
Where did you graduate from and can you prove that your knowledge of the major you graduated in is superior to the respective knowledge that @Seth has in the major he graduated in??

Boy you surely don't wanna play that game with me, @Zenos7 I am still waiting for Critical to finish that basic ass react course I gave him.

Secondly can you prove you have ever touched or even sniffed a woman's vagina without paying her? I highly doubt you have

ps zoro isn't the strongest character he is just stronger than Zoro.

Basic ass Zoro slash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wind scythe = luffys durability

So Zoro can kill Luffy in one shot

Last edited:
I still can't understand why trolling by saying that ZKK will happen is acceptable here; ya'll shoulda been banned for such statements.

Btw @ShishioIsBack @Money D Malio @nik87 always claim that Zoro is far stronger than Luffy and keep shitting on Luffy; but still they hadn't gotten banned till date

deal

Claiming ZKK is top tier trolling
Living rent free in this ingrates nappy head :milaugh:. Zoro is far far stronger than joyboy lite cope son

Zoro fans are the essence of self pity, people said in 2018 zoro wont fight kaido, at that time that was very much logical yet they still salty about that today, always excusing their shitty behaviour towords anyone with childlish mentally like "he did it first ! " , So what if people said zoro wasnt gonna fight kaido and fight kyoshiro instead people said the same shit about sanji vs page one rematch, sanji vs pero, sanji vs kenjuro and all that shit but u dont see people posting this shit here 24/7 like you do, all you can do is talk shit and then cry about it because some fucking guy insulted ur grandmaster fictional character in 2018 and ur still fucking salty about that LMAO :risitameh:

@S.W317 do you realize that by asking your original question and then excluding a group from responding is only going to give you bias responses? Furthermore, what’s to stop Zoro fans from answering you and/or trolling your thread?

Zoro and Luffy are my two favorite characters in all of One Piece. Yes, I believe Zoro is strong, but even I underestimated how strong he was at the start of Wano. Oda definitely surprised me with Zoro’s combat feats. I also think that Oda is setting up Zoro surpassing legendary characters like Whitebeard, Oden, and Mihawk (he could even surpass Roger if Oda wants him to). The thing is he hasn’t reached that level yet, but I look forward to seeing more of his progress.

Are they truly crazy, demented and illiterate people who think Zoro is currently the strongest in the verse
is there any zoro fan thats not @nik87 that actually thinks this?

What about someone who thought vet level zoros final fight is yc3 kyoshiro
How brain dead would that person be ?
extremely brain dead, definitely not capable of reading.

edit: though noodle is kinda right there. those positions are outrageous

@S.W317 imma let u know
@HA001 and @Seth dont belive in zkk anymore they just trolling
They said in discord
We are here to discuss the series it’s not a place for trolling. And I’m an ENFP-T, T for turbulent I can flip in a second so don’t test me

Anyways if ZKK happens that’s bad story telling; Zoro is supposed to be Luffy’s right hand man, he can’t be more powerful than him otherwise the story would be inconsistent; if Oda hadn’t emphasized on the strength of the characters being equal to their worth in the world then fine whatever Zoro can be stronger than Luffy since he’s the combatant of the crew, same for other crews like the BM pirates or even Shanks where Lucky Roo where he could be stronger than Luffy

Zoro is very strong. No, I do not think he is the strongest in the verse, though he’s not far off from the top dogs at this point. There are those who think he’s the strongest, but there’s no point getting riled over it, especially if you are so confident it isn’t true.

Oh wait, I’m a Zoro fan. I’m not allowed to discuss in this thread. Silly me. Lol
Do you think or believe he is stronger than Luffy?

It's not luffys,the guy who is gonna leave a 4 year arc with his only w being holdem

@S.W317 do you realize that by asking your original question and then excluding a group from responding is only going to give you bias responses? Furthermore, what’s to stop Zoro fans from answering you and/or trolling your thread?

Zoro and Luffy are my two favorite characters in all of One Piece. Yes, I believe Zoro is strong, but even I underestimated how strong he was at the start of Wano. Oda definitely surprised me with Zoro’s combat feats. I also think that Oda is setting up Zoro surpassing legendary characters like Whitebeard, Oden, and Mihawk (he could even surpass Roger if Oda wants him to). The thing is he hasn’t reached that level yet, but I look forward to seeing more of his progress.
Would he surpass Luffy?

@Pantheos @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad My post got deleted for calling Noodle Doodle bob out on his bullshit but this cry baby virgin is allowed to make a post just to drop period blood over a fanbase having different opinion than his own?

Where did you graduate from and can you prove that your knowledge of the major you graduated in is superior to the respective knowledge that @Seth has in the major he graduated in??

Boy you surely don't wanna play that game with me, @Zenos7 I am still waiting for Critical to finish that basic ass react course I gave him.

Secondly can you prove you have ever touched or even sniffed a woman's vagina without paying her? I highly doubt you have

ps zoro isn't the strongest character he is just stronger than Zoro.

Basic ass Zoro slash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wind scythe = luffys durability

So Zoro can kill Luffy in one shot
If Luffy defeats Kaido next chapter I’ll troll you to no end:gokulaugh:

And if Zoro kills Kaido I’ll deactivate my account, leave the forum for good and even drop the series for good. So you better hope for that ZKK

But you know what’s waiting for you if this doesn’t happen:beckmoji:

These trolls are gonna get it once ZKK happens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.