Speculations Zoro fans should drop the manga

What should zorofans be more proud of? The fact that he loves guzzling mink cum to heal? Or the fact that's Oden's magic haki sword makes him barely beat the weakest YC1?

Zoro fans should drop the manga.

Zoro VC despite the millions of clues, Oda does not say it out of fear.

Zoro and the ZKK, despite the millions of clues, Oda does not do it because he is afraid that Luffy will be totally obscured

Zoro and the wings, this Oda did it because the children started crying, even Sanji's voice actor.

Oda is treating Zoro like shit
Never seen a copejob this elaborate. Going all out

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

Zoro and the ZKK, despite the millions of clues, Oda does not do it because he is afraid that Luffy will be totally obscured

Zoro and the wings, this Oda did it because the children started crying, even Sanji's voice actor.

Imagine unironically thinking Zoro is being mistreated, dude boutta beat death itself :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

I love Zoro and One Piece both.

I don't think he is getting any bad treatment.

Being Zoro fan and being totally obsessed by him are totally different things.
:lusalty:

I agree but I am sure that ZKK will happen.
One Piece to me has become worst than fairy tail, the nonsense and double standard hypocracy from the odasucker is mental.

After ZKK I will just come back for the Zoro vs Mihawk

All the mistery around One Piece to me is just pure nonsense cuz Oda is just here to draw gotcha moment.
The current One Piece is following the same dinamic like the last jedi that was an utterly failure especially if you watch the original star wars thrillogy.

One Piece is nothing more than a lot gotcha moments + a fuking slow pace that lead to nothing but want to turn on fan expectation to the point that become dogshit

guys, let's talk seriously, the ZKK would destroy Luffy and all his gear 5, this has always been Oda's fear, that's why he invented the meaningless dualism between Zoro and Sanji.
the ZKK would put the whole internet into a tailspin, Oda is forced to throw Zoro in the toilet for his beliefs.
Zoro fans have to leave this crap, when Wano ends the disappointment will be incredible

Completely disagree. Being satisfied with shallow power-ups isn't enough anymore. Zoro's being treated like a cardboard cut-out. At this rate, his character will never be dived into in any meaningful form. As much as I'd like to say Oda's waiting for the right time to give Zoro a real arc of importance, detailed backstory, contribution to world-building or history of OP etc I can't. Wano is the one and only opportunity we have before conclusions are drawing near for the story and we don't have the focus to spend on Zoro-centric stuff.

I think ever since one of the recent SBSs where Oda essentially retconned any ideas of seeing Zoro's history by saying he removed hints at Zoro/Ushimaru/Onimaru earlier in the arc because 'it was too complicated', I've been growing more and more disappointed in Oda's priorities with Zoro. He didn't even name the 'so-and-so' character in the manga, he revealed Ushimaru and the other former Daimyo in an SBS, telling us he wasn't going to reveal them, so what does that make of Yamato's backstory or her eventual meeting with Zoro? Will she act like she doesn't notice his resemblance to Ushimaru as well?
im agree with you he has by far worst and shortest FB of SHs and it was more about kuina than zoro
i was hoping to get something from zoro and ushimaru plot but it seems that it was nothing so far

im not fan of act 3 after oden FB honestly my expectation is very low for wano ending this DF change bullshit made it even worse and im some one that like goofy shit but im not fan of this

honestly most fights were mid at best other fights that was some what good didn't get time that they deserved and became okish fight
i had some hope for kaido vs luffy and it become more intresting until df change bullshit its funny but it also destroyed this fight for me it can become worst fight of wano for me if ending is also some goofy shit

Last edited:

Oda had given Zoro better treatment compared to any other character. Zoro interfered with Luffy's 1v1 against Kaidou even when he was not supposed to, since Luffy vs Kaidou is a battle for PK.

Imagine Vista, Cracker, The Scabbards, Shanks, Big Mom, Shiryu, Smoothie, King all helped Zoro and together fight Mihawk for Zoro to become WSS. Thats what Luffy suffered right now since Oda wanted to give Zoro spotlite even when it intervene with Luffy vs Kaidou as battle for PK.

And even with each powerups, Oda still make Luffy lose again and again, be it against Katakuri or against Kaidou. Did Zoro have any such thing against King? Get new CoA then lose, after that get CoC basic then still lose, and finally get CoC infusion then still lose against King? No such thing.

And even after interfering with his captain's battle against Kaidou, and still favored by Oda and given the blessing of biggest asspull in the world - even more ridiculous than Luffy's G5 - which is Zoro getting CoC infusion in matter of minutes without even CoC training during the 2 year timeskip? Even after that, ZKK still has the possibility of happening. Can you imagine Vista is the one executing Mihawk after Zoro defeat Mihawk? Or even worse, after beating Mihawk, Zoro faints exhausted but Mihawk wakes up again after that and want to kill Zoro, but Vista executes Mihawk instead?

So don't worry i guess, since Oda treat Zoro the best.