Powers & Abilities Zoro fought three top tiers handicapped. Enma only gave range/

Zoro is wrong his fans are right as always
He is asking not implying.

Also he most likely refering he will be much stronger once he tame Enma then using untamed Enma. Which is pretty obvious.

It was never implied that Enma > Shusui. And we have A LOT of evidences showing how much nerf Enma is and how Oda always nerfs Zoro in order to make Luffy the protagonist.

He is asking not implying.

Also he most likely refering he will be much stronger once he tame Enma then using untamed Enma. Which is pretty obvious.

It was never implied that Enma > Shusui. And we have A LOT of evidences showing how much nerf Enma is and how Oda always nerfs Zoro in order to make Luffy the protagonist.
Sure sure Enma nerfed Zolo like how RS nerfed Sanji, keep dreaming

Although I still disagree that Enma is even making Zoro how to have better haki control. I don't think cutting Onigahsima Horn is anywhere impressive. Zoro always used flying slashes, against Pica he was using them with haki am I right?
Sort of. Enma draws out more power from the user after each used. First time Zoro try to cut kaido nothing happen other than feeling pain. Second time he used it we see the haki flow through the sword before unleashing it that's where big mom started to notice the aura emitting from enma. Third used of it is where he counter kaido's twister before using it kaido started to notice the strange aura also. After getting cut kaido was certain that it came from oden's blade. The final cut on kaido was Zoro's last ditch effort before he collapse from the injuries he took from earlier. That's where we get a close up on enma being drawn out while using ashura since kaido knew he will get cut he started attacking Zoro but to no avail kaido ends up getting cut anyway which left kaido with a moderate scar.

Imagine Zoro without that big damage from Mihawk beating Arlong all by himself.
Imagine Zoro bleeding and defeating Crocodile.
Imagine Zoro defeating Lucci. Hody Jones. Ceasar. Doflamingo. Katakuri etc.

Oda always makes something so Luffy has to be the one facing the main villain and not sure.

Zoro vs Arlong. Heavily injured by Mihawk.
Zoro vs Crocodile. No one other than him would have beat Mr 1.
Zoro vs Lucci. If Luffy stayed at ground and Lucci comes out to fight Strawhats with marines Zoro is finishing him easily.
Zoro vs Hody Jones. Zoro defeated him but then Oda had to make Luffy defeat him again.
Zoro vs Ceasar. Don't remember what happened but I guess Oda never draw them clashing.
Zoro vs Doflamingo. Fujitora protected Doffy.
Zoro vs Big Mom. Zoro didn't went to WCI.
Zoro vs Kaido. Zoro got lost when Kaido Boro Breathed the Mountain.

Then Oda removes Shusui from Zoro and gives him Enma when Zoro is finally facing Yonkos.
Zoro with Enma:
Is getting tired by facing Gifters(aka fodders/random).
Starts to bleed after cutting that Number weapon.
Attacks Kaido and realize he still isn't using 100% of his potential.
Miss a potential finishing blow on Kaido.
Not fully tanks Hakai.
Only continues Oden's old scar on Kaido's body and don't even make Kaido fell on his knees(although everybody is knocking Kaido down without making such a deep hurt on him).
Post automatically merged:

Sort of. Enma draws out more power from the user after each used. First time Zoro try to cut kaido nothing happen other than feeling pain. Second time he used it we see the haki flow through the sword before unleashing it that's where big mom started to notice the aura emitting from enma. Third used of it is where he counter kaido's twister before using it kaido started to notice the strange aura also. After getting cut kaido was certain that it came from oden's blade. The final cut on kaido was Zoro's last ditch effort before he collapse from the injuries he took from earlier. That's where we get a close up on enma being drawn out while using ashura since kaido knew he will get cut he started attacking Zoro but to no avail kaido ends up getting cut anyway which left kaido with a moderate scar.
You just forgot he was already using Enma whole Onigashima raid. Wtf is that "each used" this is no fucking video game based turn rpg.
Enma draws power from the user. So the user always had the power. Enma is not a power up. Simple as that.

Exactly, he said by the Time i'm Used to this
So you just further proved that it's a Nerf until he Masters it
And that would happen when he Conquers it & turns it Black
he didnt say.. "by the time i get used to the sword.. I'll be back to my peak strength"... he said "I'll be much stronger" meaning that the strength he gained by mastering shusui... will be out done when he Masters enma
Post automatically merged:

Zoro in Zou : i'm as strong as 2000 men

Zoro in wano : i'm as strong as 2000 men .

Manga : by the time i get used to this .

Clowns : he is stronger
sanji and zoror be debating taking down over a dozen thousands in FMI.. so make what you want of that but when luffy says someone is worth a certain something.... then damnnn it all those 1000 men mustn't be fodderized