Powers & Abilities Zoro has CoC and AdCoC, stip

Stop depending on the Vivre Cards and ignore what happened in the manga. I know Zoro fans are annoying but Zoro is actually a pretty cool character himself.

No one can deny two things even if you were a Sanji fan; Zoro is above Sanji currently due to the huge difference in AP and the second thing is that Zoro has both the basic and advanced forms of CoC.

Now why did the VCs stated only CoO and CoA? Because Zoro is still unaware that he has CoC and is only using it subconsciously from the muscle memory of the King fight. Also he uses it as Asura since Ennies Lobby.

I think that Oda is planning to have Zoro be aware of and uses it willingly on Elbaf where he will split the sky with a top tier similar to Luffy

Stop depending on the Vivre Cards and ignore what happened in the manga. I know Zoro fans are annoying but Zoro is actually a pretty cool character himself.

No one can deny two things even if you were a Sanji fan; Zoro is above Sanji currently due to the huge difference in AP and the second thing is that Zoro has both the basic and advanced forms of CoC.

Now why did the VCs stated only CoO and CoA? Because Zoro is still unaware that he has CoC and is only using it subconsciously from the muscle memory of the King fight. Also he uses it as Asura since Ennies Lobby.

I think that Oda is planning to have Zoro be aware of and uses it willingly on Elbaf where he will split the sky with a top tier similar to Luffy
Zoro is aware he has coc tho
It should be added
No reason to ignore ko the fodders in the manga but then talk about the black sparks on sandai "is he a coc user" :kobeha:

He has CoC.. But not AdCoC.. AdCoC is not a Swordsmanship Skill..

Nah, just Rootbeer .

Those two at least acknowledge he has Conqueror's haki
Why y'all keep saying that i believe Zoro doesn't have CoC.. He made people pass out, he obviously has CoC..

He just doesn't have Conqueror Coating..