Powers & Abilities Zoro hasn't unlocked advanced CoA yet

So just knowing how many zoro wankers there are in this forum, I know Im going to get shit for this. But without a doubt, this chapter confirms that Zoro DOES NOT have advanced CoA yet

this is clearly a fight of advanced CoA. The deep black tendrils on the upper left panel and the fact that their blades didn’t even touch can only indicate this.

they are using a CoA barrier on their blade.

while Zoro might have strong CoA, he’s never done anything close to this. He did show black tendrils back in dressrosa but that was only momentarily and it wasn’t anything like this, showing that zoro does not have barrier.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So just knowing how many zoro wankers there are in this forum, I know Im going to get shit for this. But without a doubt, this chapter confirms that Zoro DOES NOT have advanced CoA yet

this is clearly a fight of advanced CoA. The deep black tendrils on the upper left panel and the fact that their blades didn’t even touch can only indicate this.

while Zoro might have strong CoA, he’s never done anything close to this. He did show black tendrils back in dressrosa but that was only momentarily and it wasn’t anything like this, showing that zoro does not have barrier.
He did the barrier vs hyozou.
The text under the panel even talks of a magic barrier.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro also has black haki overflowing vs killer and when he holds enma.

We saw the black tendrils on Zoro’s blades in Dressrosa and in Wano.
This chapter proves that Zoro has advanced armement haki in contrary of Oden for example. Especially because in the manga only 3 characters have shown this :

-Roger
-Whitebeard
-Zoro
Two of them are bonafide top tiers, I wonder what it means regarding Zoro’s level :memehm:

We saw the black tendrils on Zoro’s blades in Dressrosa and in Wano.
This chapter proves that Zoro has advanced armement haki in contrary of Oden for example. Especially because in the manga only 3 characters have shown this :

-Roger
-Whitebeard
-Zoro
Two of them are bonafide top tiers, I wonder what it means regarding Zoro’s level :memehm:

Raisin also have them:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

According to this picture, Luffy doesnt have Advanced CoA either. :milaugh:
And if I remember right, you are the poster who said on OJ that Zoro vs Kamazou was extreme diff fight and would have been regardless of Gyukimaru...
Whether you are just trolling or seeking attention, here is my contribution for your cause. :catpole:

Forget about him but we can see that they are far less proéminent.
Those tendrils are probably a way for Oda the level of CoA a weapon wielded have. The bigger the tendrils the stronger the haki.
yeah, i don't think it was advance haki, it was more like the intensity of one's person haki:josad:
advance haki is the barrier like thing that the admirals and roger/wb use.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Forget about him but we can see that they are far less proéminent.
Those tendrils are probably a way for Oda the level of CoA a weapon wielded have. The bigger the tendrils the stronger the haki.
Look at the hilt of the blade, it's not black.

When hardening is used on the blade it is usually black entirely.

Raisin's isn't.

S

stealthblack

Zoro will never awaken advanced coa, unless you want him to not cut things anymore, since advanced coa is shields and wreck from inside without cutting.

Zoro will never awaken advanced coa, unless you want him to not cut things anymore, since advanced coa is shields and wreck from inside without cutting.
The application in swordmanship is what Hyo said

Cut everything and be able to not cut everything.

Zoro still has ryuo (otherwise he couldn't have tamed Enma) but he has not mastered the advanced form of Ryuo which Luffy is going to learn now and which Roger and WB used.
A simple claim would be this.

If Zoro is meant to cut Kaido as Oden did then it will obviously be the advanced form of Ryuo.
(I heavily doubt Kaido being scarred by Oden by something less than this......normal koka ? no way)

And the current are the hints Oda is dropping to build the feat against Kaido(to say that clues were there all the time).

We've been in the shadows when it comes to adv CoA on sword users but this Roger chap helps tbh(so far we've have only seen adv CoA with hand palms).

:unsure:

Last edited:
The application in swordmanship is what Hyo said

Cut everything and be able to not cut everything.

A simple claim would be this.

If Zoro is meant to cut Kaido as Oden did then it will obviously be the advanced form of Ryuo.
(I heavily doubt Kaido being scarred by Oden by something less than this......normal koka ? no way)

And the current are the hints Oda is dropping to build the feat against Kaido(to say that clues were there all the time).

We've been in the shadows when it comes to adv CoA on sword users but this Roger chap helps tbh(so far we've have only seen adv CoA with hand palms).

:unsure:
Thats the application of the 2nf level. Hyo didn't have the 3rd level of CoA. I think what Roger shows is the advance level on a sword.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro still has ryuo (otherwise he couldn't have tamed Enma) but he has not mastered the advanced form of Ryuo which Luffy is going to learn now and which Roger and WB used.
The aura around Zoro's hakified swords is literally a waterdowned version of what Roger and WB displayed in the latest chapter. It's unlikely that he doesn't have advanced COA at this point.