Current Events Zoro having an extended fight with Lucci is not an L. Stop coping.

You should be banned from the battledome if you genuinely believe this.

@OP
The closest thing to an L this arc in verse has been Luffy, not Zoro or Sanji. The crews already had to protect Luffy, and he failed to protect Vegapunk twice despite his word. It's been a bad look for the Captain, he's a Yonkou now so his standard is higher than the likes of Sanji. Having to get carried off by his underlings an odd few mins into fighting is embarrassing.
He should be able to rely on Sanji to protect Vegapunk. If it was Zoro there with him Vegapunk would be fine. But we can’t say that Sanji can compete with Lucci, likely not. Why have a crew if you have to do everything?

However, I do give Luffy an L for how stupid he fought. He could have knocked Kizaru out at anytime it seems like. He should have used ACoC knocked out Kizaru from the start and protect Vegapunk himself. But people would complain more. The time limit is just Odas trash writing.

Tbh, none of this would happen if Luffy and Zoro didn't remove Lucci cuffs.
Vegapunk would have died earlier if Stussy didn't shield him
Zoro would have helped against Kizaru and Saturn , probably saving Vegapunk Life
The fight itself isn't an L, that's what we should expect. Rob Lucci is strong
I wonder how many KOH attack it would take to defeat Lucci

I think you mean advanced conqueror's haki, but yeah.

A major issue is also that we don't even know when characters are using advanced conqueror's haki, because Loda has given lightning visual effect to regular armament, advanced armament and advanced conqueror's

Only time we know for sure that advanced conqueror's was used in the arc, is Shanks one shotting Kid. And that too, because Kid pirate fodders were passing out, visually it was impossible to tell even there.

TF?

Dude used to make threads non stop shitting on Zoro just a few months ago lmao.
I do love Zoro but I call it how I see it lol I’ll shit on Luffy if he deserves it.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro would have helped against Kizaru and Saturn , probably saving Vegapunk Life
This is fair they should have dropped Lucci in the sea but this is One Piece lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He should be able to rely on Sanji to protect Vegapunk. If it was Zoro there with him Vegapunk would be fine. But we can’t say that Sanji can compete with Lucci, likely not. Why have a crew if you have to do everything?
Luffy should be able to rely on Sanji to protect Vegapunk from the same dude who blitzed G4 and took Luffy to his G5 time limit? What type of retarded captain is he?

Especially considering it's thanks to Luffy being unable to get up why Vegapunk was even mortally wounded in the first place. While Luffy was busy being fed a buffet, Vegapunk was stabbed by Saturn, and then when Luffy was busy bouncing around laughing, he left Kizaru unchecked. You seriously cannot expect Sanji to carry Vegapunk to safety and fight Kizaru at the same time?

This all falls on Luffy, especially when at the end of the last chapter he managed to grab both Saturn and Kizaru anyway, where was this energy a few seconds ago when Kizaru went for Vegapunk? Now Luffy wants to act cool after Stella was already butchered.

Luffy should be able to rely on Sanji to protect Vegapunk from the same dude who blitzed G4 and took Luffy to his G5 time limit? What type of retarded captain is he?

Especially considering it's thanks to Luffy being unable to get up why Vegapunk was even mortally wounded in the first place. While Luffy was busy being fed a buffet, Vegapunk was stabbed by Saturn, and then when Luffy was busy bouncing around laughing, he left Kizaru unchecked. You seriously cannot expect Sanji to carry Vegapunk to safety and fight Kizaru at the same time?

This all falls on Luffy, especially when at the end of the last chapter he managed to grab both Saturn and Kizaru anyway, where was this energy a few seconds ago when Kizaru went for Vegapunk? Now Luffy wants to act cool after Stella was already butchered.
Saying Luffy should have done something sooner is a valid critique that I can get behind. The timelimit and food shit is just horrible writing by Oda though.

You got no argument. Lucci done nothing apoo hasn't
Wtf does Apoo have to do with this conversation? Lucci vs Zoro is already one of if not the longest fight Zoro has had in the entire manga, obviously you're just saying he used no attacks because it fits your agenda, but you're completely wasting your time if you think I'm going to buy into that dumb nonsense, try convincing someone else.

ZenZu

Also this @DonWick

It was Luffy's idea to remove the cuffs in the first place, Zoro was against it. Now Zoro is cleaning up after Luffy's mess.

ZenZu

I already gave Luffy an L for that, I haven’t given Zoro one. Just Luffy and Sanji
It's unfair to give Sanji an L, where Luffy himself failed. You are holding Sanji to G5 standards.

Sanji protecting Bonney/Kuma and getting Kizaru to shit his pants if even for a moment, is more than good enough for his end of the bargain honestly.

It's neither Annoying nor an L
Pica Fight was Off-Paneled for way Longer
And Lucci is that Strong

Unless it's Gear 5/Asura or CoC, Luffy & Zoro can't Defeat Lucci without going Extreme Diff
Just like them, He is also Skilled, Deadly, Enduring, Strong, Fast, Experienced, Strong CoA ... etc

Only thing They have & He doesn't is Asura/Gear 5 & CoC
People just love to Shit on him to Push some Agendas
It's only a bit disappointing that Kaku didn't get the chance to shine. Dude awakened within 2 years and rose to the same rank as his former superior.
His reward? Lying unconscious and bound and gagged in an abandoned lab on an island that gets buster called :josad:

Nevertheless, it's only consistent I have realized. Croc's comeback was fire, why can't Lucci's. He and Kaku seem to have gone through a lot of stuff and it's become clear they weren't sipping hot chocolate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wtf does Apoo have to do with this conversation? Lucci vs Zoro is already one of if not the longest fight Zoro has had in the entire manga, obviously you're just saying he used no attacks because it fits your agenda, but you're completely wasting your time if you think I'm going to buy into that dumb nonsense, try convincing someone else.
It's not a long fight at all.
0 attacks you have no argument and are shitting yourself at the thought that lucci can't even take one attack

It's unfair to give Sanji an L, where Luffy himself failed. You are holding Sanji to G5 standards.

Sanji protecting Bonney/Kuma and getting Kizaru to shit his pants if even for a moment, is more than good enough for his end of the bargain honestly.
Now that’s cap Sanji stood there the first time Begapunk got stabbed and didn’t do shit. He literally lit his cig and to Kizaru to apologize and immediately apologized after if that’s not an L idk what is. He’s supposed to be fast and couldn’t run from Kizaru. Letting Vegapunk get stabbed again. How long are we y’all going to protect Sanji? This shit has been happening all post TS.