Current Events Zoro having an extended fight with Lucci is not an L. Stop coping.

Zoro was destroyed by Oda, he is an L, which makes Zoro fans very embarrassed
No Zoro vs Kizaru

He just played with the kitten for over a dozen chapters

From my perspective it’s disappointing more for how little Oda cares about it than anything else. We simply aren’t getting enough to judge the fight. It’s 99% offpanelled and the 1% we do see is barely anything.

I don’t even know how long the fight has lasted. It’s been ages chapter wise, but in-series everything has been very fastpaced.

Lucci’s obviously had a big Croc style powerboost, but that was clear well before he started fighting Zoro. Lucci has very good feats throughout the arc, and Luffy vs Lucci is included there.

And yeah, if Wano didn’t make it very obvious, Luffy is ridiculously clear of Zoro, Law, Kid, Sanji, Yamato, Marco, all the people who were on his side. Especially in G5. The very best that some of the guys above have shown is that they can tangle with top tiers for a bit and cause them issues. Luffy’s outright bossing other top tiers around, including the strongest guy in the present day, Kaido.

We know how strong zoro, we know he can defeat lucci the problem is with some nutbags thinking zoro can oneshot him or neg diff him
They are stuck on their agenda of zoro=luffy
Hence the excess amount of cope

It's not like Zoro is having a fight like Mr.1 to be called an extreme diff or like Kaku or King for a high diff.

Yes Zoro is blocked by the plot exactly like against Apoo, Pica or Killer. what happened ? one shot. they weren't worthy for Zoro, simple as that.

If Zoro ends Lucci with one blow, then nothing changed. It's a one shot or a low diff. Zoro wants to move on but he isn't afraid of the result of this fight.
Post automatically merged:

We know how strong zoro, we know he can defeat lucci the problem is with some nutbags thinking zoro can oneshot him or neg diff him
They are stuck on their agenda of zoro=luffy
Hence the excess amount of cope
and what if Zoro ends Lucci with one blow ? it's not an one shot ?

Its a minor L for Zoro because its Lucci who is holding him back - I have King above Lucci. But its a bigger L for people who were praying that Zoro has been using KOH all this time lmao.

In all seriousness, Oda didnt want Zoro anywhere near Luffy vs Kizaru & Saturn. Its the same thing when birdcage was holding him and Fujitora back so he cant interfere with Luffy vs Doffy.

Now that luffy give kizaru the lucci treatment fighting lucci its actually W, it shows how strong g5 is and defeating someone close to admiral lv already massive feats.
Lucci is just that strong tbh he is cut clear above yc1 and closer to the likes benn/shiryu lv

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Show me where and when did I downplay Lucci anyway no need for that your signature shows you like to imagine things like a little kid
Woah, Woah, Woah... That escalated quickly...
My signature isnt my imagination, it is a reality.
Also, it wasnt my intention to make fun of your post.
I just tagged Topi-chin as what you said goes well for his thread. Chill bruh.

Its a minor L for Zoro because its Lucci who is holding him back - I have King above Lucci. But its a bigger L for people who were praying that Zoro has been using KOH all this time lmao.

In all seriousness, Oda didnt want Zoro anywhere near Luffy vs Kizaru & Saturn. Its the same thing when birdcage was holding him and Fujitora back so he cant interfere with Luffy vs Doffy.
For some reason I think he might clash Nasujuro . Because I see Gorosei will try to enter the barrier there will be brief clash .