Chapter Discussion Zoro held the Yonko attack for more than just a second

For how long Zoro blocked Hakai?

• Total voters
i don't know who pulled out the 1 sec time thing to downplay the block. If you read the panels, zoro clearly said 2 sentences while blocking the attack. "All of you run" and "we can't let them wipe us out". You cannot say these two full sentences clearly under 1 sec lmfao

It looks like I will need to take the L but I still don't take it literally:

At least you admit fault on statement. Your better compare to your side who still on headcannon despite Viz Translations. I can respect person who can at least admit things. Thank you at least, T.D.A.
Post automatically merged:

Now that Viz confirms it as a '1 Second' this topic have to closed then.

Also to those stating the time of Zoro's words. You can state that in a second and he stops blocking it the moment we see him spewing blood from his mouth. He was going to die until Law saved him. Trying to now go against even Viz Translation when they are most official of translations is now desperation and toxic now.

At least you admit fault on statement. Your better compare to your side who still on headcannon despite Viz Translations. I can respect person who can at least admit things. Thank you at least, T.D.A.
Post automatically merged:

Now that Viz confirms it as a '1 Second' this topic have to closed then.

Also to those stating the time of Zoro's words. You can state that in a second and he stops blocking it the moment we see him spewing blood from his mouth. He was going to die until Law saved him. Trying to now go against even Viz Translation when they are most official of translations is now desperation and toxic now.
The Viz is not the official japanese. They can commit mistakes. This is not just saying, but also.