Chapter Discussion Zoro held the Yonko attack for more than just a second

For how long Zoro blocked Hakai?

• Total voters
Welcome everyone

As title says Zoro held the attack for more than just a second.

*This is where the Yonko launched their attack:

*And this is where Zoro blocks the attack:

*As you can see there is a shock wave coming out of the attack implying that it was being blocked at this point:

*Another Proof of Zoro already blocking the attack at this point is the Yonkos surprised face and obviously Zoro's face inbetween implying the two yonko are shocked someone is blocking their attack:

* Since Then 3 things has happened:
1- Zoro asks the other supernovas to escape while still holding the attack:
2- We see Zoro still holding the attack while kidd looks at his direction where you can see clearly that hes blocking the attack so it doesnt damage the other super novas:

3- Zoro is still blocking the attack and buys law enough time for Law to shamble everyone including Zoro away:

*If we process all this information we can get to these points:
1- Zoro blocks the two yonko attack leaving them in shock that he was able to after they come to realization that its being blocked
2- Zoro blocks the attack for a duration that made it able for him to ask the super novas to leave and for Luffy to even replay to him, Infact Zoro says 2 sentences and 11 words to the supernovas while blocking the attack.
3- After that Zoro keeps blocking the attack while the Supernovas clearly shielding themselves from the attack by standing behind Zoro.
4- Finally Law shambles The supernovas and Zoro out of harms way.

* conclusion: Zoro didnt just hold the attack for a second. All these events couldnt happened unless Zoro was holding the attack for a few moments allowing the two yonko to be shocked, For him to ask the supernovas to dodge, For the super novas to finally react and for Law to start shambling after this.

Zoro held the attack for a continuous time

-----

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Zoro SZN continues

:zosmug:

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
It probably was around 25 seconds but even if he blocked it for only 5 seconds and died immediately afterward, it would still to be a top 10 feat in the series. The anime will probably extend the scene to like 5 minutes though lol

conclusion: Zoro didnt just hold the attack for a second or even a moment. All these events couldnt happened unless Zoro was holding the attack for a few moments allowing the two yonko to be shocked, For him to ask the supernovas to dodge, For the super novas to finally react and for Law to start shambling after this.
Overall, I think Zoro blocked it for a period of time that goes from 2 seconds to 5 seconds. This is the time range I would bet on tbh.

Meanwhile Brittle Sanji can’t deal with hot air balloon sized explosions from Caesar and becomes a losing meme because of it
So Yeti Brothers knocking out Zoro is new meme then? Stop with force headcannon, bruh. Your getting pathetic now.

Sanji was able to hold off Giant Oars himself before team fights happen, I presume he can do the same given He can block Big Mom's attack and tanked King's attack. Especially adding RS to the factor.

Spoiler provided stated '1 second'. and more reinforce when Law stated on him dying if he stay to take it which we see him heavily injured afterwards. He wouldn't have survive if he stay there.
Spoiler provider stated his initial interpretation, Hes not the author. And i didnt say he took it for an hour i said it wasnt a mere second and that he blocked it for a few moments.

So Yeti Brothers knocking out Zoro is new meme then? Stop with force headcannon, bruh. Your getting pathetic now.

Sanji was able to hold off Giant Oars himself before team fights happen, I presume he can do the same given He can block Big Mom's attack and tanked King's attack. Especially adding RS to the factor.
Has nothing to do with strength, retard, it was sleeping gas

how can he block BM and Kaido? That’s an oxymoron when hot air balloon sized explosions is the reason he is memed and trolled by Vergo

So obviously fighting Oars is cap