Theory Zoro in Hell

Bit of a crack pot theory but I wanted to put it out there, Maybe Zoro's soul has left his body ,and he is in hell right now experiencing things seperate to what's happening in wano before his soul returns to his body. If the reaper that came to him was real it is possible it harvested his soul and brought it to hell. If this is the case I think he might gain access to the same underworld energy brook has as a powerup.

Ik its kinda crazy but since luffy died I think Zoro also did temporarily.

Bit of a crack pot theory but I wanted to put it out there, Maybe Zoro's soul has left his body ,and he is in hell right now experiencing things seperate to what's happening in wano before his soul returns to his body. If the reaper that came to him was real it is possible it harvested his soul and brought it to hell. If this is the case I think he might gain access to the same underworld energy brook has as a powerup.

Ik its kinda crazy but since luffy died I think Zoro also did temporarily.
Here is the thing, Luffy didn't die.

Here is the thing, Luffy didn't die.[/QUOTE
When they said his voice was gone I interpreted that as death. His heart was jumpstarted but it seemed like he was dead for a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro would go to heaven because hes not a killer
I think Oda has put so much emphasis on Zoro and hell he wouldn't go anywhere else