Anime & Manga Zoro is a Disgrace to all of COC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10278

Man, you completely missed the context of Zoro bowing down his head to his enemy.

That was Zoro swallowing his pride — swallowing his own ego — and placing Luffy's own dream and ambitions above his own.

Zoro wasn't bowing to Mihawk so that he could surpass Mihawk, he was bowing to Mihawk so that he could be stronger for the Straw Hats and for Luffy.

It's all the more impactful that a sovereign would bow down his head to his greatest enemy for another.

Just what kind of man is his captain that someone with a will as great as Zoro would be willing to throw away his ego and ambitions for?
He doesn’t even understand that moment in of itself is a testament to Zoro’s ambition to get stronger, casting away his own pride just for that sake alone. We know ambition is one of the boxes Zoro checked en route to awakening CoC.

Seems like Zoro getting CoC really shattered corners of the fandom.

No cope, but those who submit to the wishes and dreams of others, cannot carry the title of King.
So..... basically Ace? The son of the pirate king, will of D member, cause a riptide in the world, bears Conqueror's Haki, the PK's Rival & undisputed King of the Seas WB wanted to make the next king is actually not deserving of the Title Of King

Interesting.

OP Fandom filled with retards, why do I even bother taking this dog shit story and its equally sewer water fanbase seriously

Looking at coc people literally bow at people. Don Chinjao is literally victim of bully by Garp who is non coc user. Kadio got sinster movie horror victim style and afraid of Emma sword and talk about oden and his scar. Big mom have coc but she is big meme.
Let hope Blackbeard and Akainu and King never get coc thing cause it ruin their character wise.

@Blackbeard let cure coc disease together.:kata::goyea::myman:

Spread The Word Brother... :finally:

this swordtaker guy is a disgrace even the sanji fans don't claim him:kobeha:
LMAO im here to have fun, not to seek some faboys friends like yall do, yall probably dont have a life, thats why yall seek some one hear to claim you

:josad:
Post automatically merged:

this swordtaker guy is a disgrace even the sanji fans don't claim him:kobeha:
LMAO im here to have fun, not to seek some faboys friends like yall do, yall probably dont have a life, thats why yall seek some one hear to claim you

Yeah, NOW I’m a diva, I certainly didn’t gain that reputation way before you showed up :seriously:

Yeah, NOW I’m a diva, I certainly didn’t gain that reputation way before you showed up :seriously:
:cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The way people LOVE throwing this particular stone all over our little glass house remains hilarious to me…like, you have to actually be ON the anime forum to call other users basement dwellers as if you’re any different :rolaugh:

The way people LOVE throwing this particular stone all over our little glass house remains hilarious to me…like, you have to actually be ON the anime forum to call other users basement dwellers as if you’re any different :rolaugh:
LOL did you get hit onthe head with that comment? don't know what youre babling on, but im replying to to the guy who's saying other fandoms doesn't claim me, as if im here seeking someone else so they can agree with me ,
:seriously:
yall fantrds has been here way longer than me, so it must be real, maybe most of yall zorofans worlds spin around here,

:whitepress:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
LOL did you get hit onthe head with that comment? don't know what youre babling on, but im replying to to the guy who's saying other fandoms doesn't claim me, as if im here seeking someone else so they can agree with me ,
:seriously:
yall fantrds has been here way longer than me, so it must be real, maybe most of yall zorofans worlds spin around here,

:whitepress:
Oh, so we’re not allowed to respond to posts that aren’t addressed to us, gotcha 👍

@General Duke Hyuo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Thururuzao This is meant for y’all alone, so only you guys can say anything about this - Swordtaker is one of the saddest, loneliest motherfuckers on this forum, and he wouldn’t know a well-crafted insult to save his useless life :neesama:

Oh, so we’re not allowed to respond to posts that aren’t addressed to us, gotcha 👍

@General Duke Hyuo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Thururuzao This is meant for y’all alone, so only you guys can say anything about this - Swordtaker is one of the saddest, loneliest motherfuckers on this forum, and he wouldn’t know a well-crafted insult to save his useless life :neesama:
crying to mods again, ?? SMH you are the most snowflake fanboy i ever seen, loser who's life revolves around worstgen. get a life asap. or call suicide hotlines so they can assist you.

theis fool is the one who's always comes to me, and when i face him, this mf resort in calling someone from help., what a weak sad person LMAO . dont have anything to say/.

crying to mods again, ?? SMH you are the most snowflake fanboy i ever seen, loser who's life revolves around worstgen. get a life asap. or call suicide hotlines so they can assist you.

theis fool is the one who's always comes to me, and when i face him, this mf resort in calling someone from help., what a weak sad person LMAO . dont have anything to say/.
now you stop? LOL yeah wait for the mods, then tag me when im ban and cant reply, coward lol. cant handle the heat boy, fragile beta af.

:myman:

Last edited:

now you stop? LOL yeah wait for the mods, then tag me when im ban and cant reply, coward lol. cant handle the heat boy, fragile beta af.

:myman:
100% alt :milaugh:

@Jew D. Boy
Who got banned from this thread, exactly?? I can still post here and tell you that Sanji will never be a conqueror like the two guys in his crew

Congratulations glad they made a little kid happy, you're now level up and now a certified Diva

Bro you've been at it for almost 10 hours straight now. Give it a rest, get some air

This new Zorohater joined Oct 4 def an alt with a different IP address

I can't wait for the die hard reasonable Sanji stans to make fun of him like they did with Panda Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.