Anime & Manga Zoro is a Disgrace to all of COC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
crying to mods again, ?? SMH you are the most snowflake fanboy i ever seen, loser who's life revolves around worstgen. get a life asap. or call suicide hotlines so they can assist you.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

theis fool is the one who's always comes to me, and when i face him, this mf resort in calling someone from help., what a weak sad person LMAO . dont have anything to say/.
:josad:

now you stop? LOL yeah wait for the mods, then tag me when im ban and cant reply, coward lol. cant handle the heat boy, fragile beta af.

:myman:
Hahahahaha, this is unhinged, keep it coming!! :cantseeme:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
"There are two types of people. One who baits other people for their threads and the one who makes threads and other people come in there based on their own volition." - Zoro D Goat, 2021.

Clearly the op is the former while I'm the latter.

this swordtaker guy is a disgrace even the sanji fans don't claim him:kobeha:
I decided who to be part of the Sanji Fandom. And clearly, this dude didn't met the correct requirements.:goyea:

@Swordtaker do you called sword taker because you take swords up your asshole? Btw nice alt
you can ask the mods if i have alts, ignorant people do like sprouting nonsense. smh:seriously:

When Zoro D Goat gives you the boot and he's a major Sanji fan, that's when you know shit's gettin real
like i give a damn about that :seriously:

Congrats on your promotion!! Swordswallower over here thinks I’m crying to you because you’re a mod and not because you also enjoy dunking on clowns :cheers:
tired of tagging some dumb zorofags friends to back you up littlr boy. LMAO youre just like a bitch mentioning me on my other thread that im banned. you perfectly portrays a spoiled brat, who loves to pick on someone then cry calling mommy when things didn't go on theirway.
:josad:

Meanwhile sanji need to sneak attack to defeat queen.what a big disgrace.dont forget he need robins help.sanji is the most disgrace among non coc user.top bottom non coc
as dumb like most zoroboys are, i wouldn't even surprise for someone to think like that.

:milaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.