Anime & Manga Zoro is a Disgrace to all of COC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
theres is no coc user out there that bows down to an enemy, all of them refuse to get look down even on defeat, even losers like chinjao refuse to get look down, Kid would rather die than surrender to kaido,

some idiots told me that luffy bows down to hancock, and roger's to WB, but those arent a real enemies, what i mean real enemies is obstacle to ones achievment, Zoro bowing to mihawk is equivalent to Luffy bowing down to kaido.

:milaugh::whitepress::suresure:
Man, you completely missed the context of Zoro bowing down his head to his enemy.

That was Zoro swallowing his pride — swallowing his own ego — and placing Luffy's own dream and ambitions above his own.

Zoro wasn't bowing to Mihawk so that he could surpass Mihawk, he was bowing to Mihawk so that he could be stronger for the Straw Hats and for Luffy.

It's all the more impactful that a sovereign would bow down his head to his greatest enemy for another.

Just what kind of man is his captain that someone with a will as great as Zoro would be willing to throw away his ego and ambitions for?

theres is no coc user out there that bows down to an enemy, all of them refuse to get look down even on defeat, even losers like chinjao refuse to get look down, Kid would rather die than surrender to kaido,

some idiots told me that luffy bows down to hancock, and roger's to WB, but those arent a real enemies, what i mean real enemies is obstacle to ones achievment, Zoro bowing to mihawk is equivalent to Luffy bowing down to kaido.

:milaugh::whitepress::suresure:
:akasalt::akasalt::laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.