Anime & Manga Zoro is a Disgrace to all of COC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres is no coc user out there that bows down to an enemy, all of them refuse to get look down even on defeat, even losers like chinjao refuse to get look down, Kid would rather die than surrender to kaido,

some idiots told me that luffy bows down to hancock, and roger's to WB, but those arent a real enemies, what i mean real enemies is obstacle to ones achievment, Zoro bowing to mihawk is equivalent to Luffy bowing down to kaido.

:milaugh::whitepress::suresure:
Everyone who reads one piece knows this. zoro has always been luffy's number one lap dog :milaugh: :ihaha:

If luffy says "zoro come and lick my foot" zoro will just do it like a dog Lmao. zoro fans lie to themselves saying it's abt loyalty :suresure:

However in truth he is nothing but a servant who does wt ever luffy ask him to do :gokulaugh:

Everyone who reads one piece knows this. zoro has always been luffy's number one lap dog :milaugh: :ihaha:

If luffy says "zoro come and lick my foot" zoro will just do it like a dog Lmao. zoro fans lie to themselves saying it's abt loyalty :suresure:

However in truth he is nothing but a servant who does wt ever luffy ask him to do :gokulaugh:
my dude, that's why i said, he is the only coc who has different outlook, like a blackship, don't understand why people get mad by that, you see, im just telling what kind of character he is.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.