Character Discussion Zoro is already WSS

its very obvious to any reader why a lethal slash on luffy would be dodged
while a casual slice from far away likely to do less damage with his eye closed actually lands.

prets luffy isnt tanking any of those hits.
if he stretched his arm out
he would have lost a limb
not sure what the problem with vista is here
zoro and drake got stalled by apoo before he got serious ....

I cant really take Mihawk serious since he said to himself in Marineford "sorry red Hair, but i am not going to restrain myself" or some shit and still didnt manage to split luffy in two.
Meanwhile admirals were casually fodderizing luffy at that point like a ping pong ball.
But somehow we are to believe that this dude is THE hot shit.
Meh
yeah that dude is hot shit
the strongest swordsman in the world
look what zoro did in wano mate and think about mihawk the man with a supreme black blade
let s see
zoro got insane strenght,speed attack power,attack speed, haki and coc
scarred kaido when ha had all his bones broken
now think about the most powerful swordsman in the world zoro s ultimate goal and fight :feelsokeman:
zoro needed some haki that wear him out with kaem to slash that horn in onigashima meanwhile the king casual slashes from distance a ice mountain that covered marineford and is bigger than marineford with no problem

Let s not forget wb hyped this man in his duels against shanks as a legend :mihugh:

That is a ridiculous belief. King is Kaido's right Hand. The same way Zoro is Luffy's. It makes no sense that Kaido would be >Luffy but Zoro>>>>King in an arc in which both will get to fight a 1on1 against those two. Commanders ain't no joke like that.
No wonder zoro fought kaido because king would be neg diffed
zoro stats are superior
zoro counters his flames to
it s a neg diff for zoro :kayneshrug: