Character Discussion Zoro is already WSS

@Zowo shouldn't say you are dumb but you can't blame him for changing his views at some point.

I also changed my views with the progression of the arc.

I even liked Oden and Scabbards where now I shit on them.
The man loves claiming anyone against his wrong ideas is dumb

What should I do? The La are so much sweeter when the guy was insulting everyone against his ideas

Good good good... Now let’s finish this...
Good good good... Now let's Finish this... No more editing text ok?

Katakuri and Marco may have ridiculous Hype and feats but Hype and feats don't win every battle until they are contradicted in a direct comparison. So let Marco and Katakuri injure a yonko then we move on to the next level once and for all.

Did I say he beats Fujitora here in this thread?

Zoro is above Commander below Admiral level.

Katakuri is meh if you bypass his FS.

Zoro shown the capability of doing that and Zoro's CoA >>>> Katakuri's CoA.
Im asking, who is Zoro fighting next then? Yo are saying Zoro no longer has to fight king since he’s supposedly stronger than him be default

So who does he fight next? Fujitora?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Im asking, who is Zoro fighting next then? Yo are saying Zoro no longer has to fight king since he’s supposedly stronger than him be default

So who does he fight next? Fujitora?
My ideal scenario ( theory for now since I don't know what Oda plans ):

- Zoro returning to the roof after Law stitch him back to the fighting shape. Continuing team fight against Kaido and beheading Kaido at the end of the fight.

- Post Wano ( I don't view BB as the main Villain ) Zoro vs Shiryu.

- Zoro vs Kizaru.

- Zoro vs Gandhi ( This should be easier than Kizaru. They should be weaker than Admirals. I assume they are all after immortal surgery ).

- Zoro vs Mihawk EoS.

So let Marco and Katakuri injure a yonko then we move on to the next level once and for all.
You do realize AP isn’t the end all be all of fights?

Should I shock you? Do you know that the same way Zoro could One shot Pica with a clean hit, Pica could also ONE SHOT Zoro with a clean hit.

like that entire fight was between two people who both had the AP to one shot each other so the entire fight boiled down to stats like speed and mobility and AoE since neither one of them could afford taking a hit

Again, who gives a shit if Zoro has better AP... Fights dont revolve around single stats

So until Zoro beats a first commander, him having AP above them doesnt mean shit