Character Discussion Zoro is already WSS

No it isn't zoro blocked a 2 yonko attack
Scar One of the most durable in verse
at this point if you don't think Zoro can't even push mihawk to high diff you're crazy
Think about this zoro use name attack to cut pica golem mihawk can causally obliterate it, mihawk never puts efforts in his swing yet there more destructive,
Think about this if mihawk can fight a fresh kaido and would leave a scar more worst than oden or zoro, zoro cant beat a fresh kaido no matter how you slice it

Think about this zoro use name attack to cut pica golem mihawk can causally obliterate it, mihawk never puts efforts in his swing yet there more destructive,
Think about this if mihawk can fight a fresh kaido and would leave a scar more worst than oden or zoro, zoro cant beat a fresh kaido no matter how you slice it
I don't need to "think" I know from all manga facts
just because mihawk looks casually doesn't mean anything Aokiji must've been holding back against Akainu since hes casual

Zoro will surpass Mihawk in the next main arc post-Wano, which will be basically EoS.
Zoro has a bunch of accomplishments left to even get anywhere... First of all he has to prove he is above Commanders by beating King

Then Oda has introduced that Zoro doesn’t know he has CoC so Zoro will have to train that as wel...

Then Oda already introduced Black blades which Zoro again doesn’t know how to make so Zoro will have to make 1 or more of his swords Black blades

THEN Maybe even another fight with another swordsman above Commander level

AND THEN he can fight Mihawk in an extreme diff

Dude, we are not there yet

Zoro has a bunch of accomplishments left to even get anywhere... First of all he has to prove he is above Commanders by beating King

Then Oda has introduced that Zoro doesn’t know he has CoC so Zoro will have to train that as wel...

Then Oda already introduced Black blades which Zoro again doesn’t know how to make so Zoro will have to make 1 or more of his swords Black blades

THEN Maybe even another fight with another swordsman above Commander level

AND THEN he can fight Mihawk in an extreme diff

Dude, we are not there yet
Zoro's already commander level and above King imo.

Zoro can make one of his blades black by the end of the next arc.

I don't think people realise how close we are to EoS tbh.