Character Discussion Zoro is already WSS

No wonder zoro fought kaido because king would be neg diffed
zoro stats are superior
zoro counters his flames to
it s a neg diff for zoro :kayneshrug:
We will See. I am not sure that is really the case. Remember how Oda portrayed Marco, Jozu, Vista in marineford? Or how Katakuri was being portrayed? Now why would it be different for the carbon copy Zoro of the beast pirates...? You assume King is weak based on head Canon.
Post automatically merged:

Killer :milaugh:

Not even Hakai could put down Zoro
And that Matters why? Not only was it about to kill him if not for Law but also Killer vs Zoro still happened.

We will See. I am not sure that is really the case. Remember how Oda portrayed Marco, Jozu, Vista in marineford? Or how Katakuri was being portrayed? Now why would it be different for the carbon copy Zoro of the beast pirates...? You assume King is weak based on head Canon.
no i assume king is weaker than zoro based on what zoro did on kaido mate
zoro has fire cutting tehnique=king s fire is useless
zoro scared big mom and kaido with flying dragon blaze cut the horn from long distance to
zoro s physical strenght is insane blocking hakai
zoro s endurance and durability to tanking hakai apoo s slash and tenjin from big mom and with broken bones could scar kaid something only oden did
zoro got good attack speed good reaction time to:cheers:
tell me what king has? king is nothing to healthy zoro he might give broken bones zoro a high diff mid diff at best :josad:

*Zoro that got teleported by Law seconds after

Tanking Hakai for seconds then got teleported by Law, King with his ancient zoan durability would survive that too..
Heh he managed to block and divert its trajectory that alone constitutes a major feat.

Then it's up in the air if he was teleported or not but it's more probable that he was not in that he factually was shown that damaged and since barrier haki was allegedly used going by the trajectory Hakai took, it seems like the explosion was presumably the trigger in provoking those injuries, despite Zoro had managed to waste a great part of the Joules output.

Of course this doesn't remove the offchance he was still teleported and only took the explosion partially, but it looks a bit contrived as an argument.

no i assume king is weaker than zoro based on what zoro did on kaido mate
zoro has fire cutting tehnique=king s fire is useless
zoro scared big mom and kaido with flying dragon blaze cut the horn from long distance to
zoro s physical strenght is insane blocking hakai
zoro s endurance and durability to tanking hakai apoo s slash and tenjin from big mom and with broken bones could scar kaid something only oden did
zoro got good attack speed good reaction time to:cheers:
tell me what king has? king is nothing to healthy zoro he might give broken bones zoro a high diff mid diff at best :josad:
I understand that but what reason is there to assume King can't do the same stuff or something comparable? If King really had "nothing" Then how is he Kaido's first mate? Did Katakuri have "nothing" against Luffy? Did Marco, Jozu and Vista have "nothing" against Kizaru, Aokiji and Mihawk? You Seem to mistake Zoro for Superman or something.

I understand that but what reason is there to assume King can't do the same stuff or something comparable? If King really had "nothing" Then how is he Kaido's first mate? Did Katakuri have "nothing" against Luffy? Did Marco, Jozu and Vista have "nothing" against Kizaru, Aokiji and Mihawk? You Seem to mistake Zoro for Superman or something.
Katakuri barely beat pre wano luffy that got one shoted by fucking base kaido
who zoro fought? hybrid kaido:few:

Katakuri barely beat pre wano luffy that got one shoted by fucking base kaido
who zoro fought? hybrid kaido:few:
That is not what happened. Katakuri beat future Sight Luffy up so Bad he could barely move afterwards while Kaido 1-shot a Luffy who did not use future Sight. Any way it is not just about the Results I am talking about but also the way commanders are always Treated like major factors as long as they aren't out of the story but actual part of the Arc etc.