Character Discussion Zoro is already WSS

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Zoro is supposedly already too muchf for King RIGHT NOW? As in Zoro having been already injured is still too much for King but NEXT arc Shiryu is gonna give him an actual work out?
Shiryu is stronger than King. In fact he may be above commanders a little too.

King is not a challenge for Zoro. Not anymore.

You do realize AP isnโ€™t the end all be all of fights?

Should I shock you? Do you know that the same way Zoro could One shot Pica with a clean hit, Pica could also ONE SHOT Zoro with a clean hit.

like that entire fight was between two people who both had the AP to one shot each other so the entire fight boiled down to stats like speed and mobility and AoE since neither one of them could afford taking a hit

Again, who gives a shit if Zoro has better AP... Fights dont revolve around single stats

So until Zoro beats a first commander, him having AP above them doesnt mean shit
And you do realize that is not my point at all? Zoro is strong and able to cut Kaido and Block Big Mom etc because he has powerful haki, range, reaction speed, endurance, defense, physical strength etc not because he has one stat you nitpicked to narrow it down to.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I cant really take Mihawk serious since he said to himself in Marineford "sorry red Hair, but i am not going to restrain myself" or some shit and still didnt manage to split luffy in two.
Meanwhile admirals were casually fodderizing luffy at that point like a ping pong ball.
But somehow we are to believe that this dude is THE hot shit.
Meh

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
i mean @ImmaIvanoM is creditless so dont listen to him
mf has a bet about king vs zoro that s why he s on this shit train :milaugh:
Sort of PaperChampion 2.0????
Post automatically merged:

King is getting his ass bodied with Queen help

Dont compare that loser to Zoro
King is not a loser. He is just not in Zoro's league.

I cant really take Mihawk serious since he said to himself in Marineford "sorry red Hair, but i am not going to restrain myself" or some shit and still didnt manage to split luffy in two.
Meanwhile admirals were casually fodderizing luffy at that point like a ping pong ball.
But somehow we are to believe that this dude is THE hot shit.
Meh
Because you think too straightforward. Mihawk is meant to be a character that acts on a whim not bound by his duties as a Marine admiral. He is still a pirate at heart and Shanks is a friend for him.

Because you think too straightforward. Mihawk is meant to be a character that acts on a whim not bound by his duties as a Marine admiral. He is still a pirate at heart and Shanks is a friend for him.
Mihawk is the only top tier who has an excuse for not going all out since the day he was introduced!

Mihawk picks a small knife and says: I'm not like the other brutes in this world who go all out to hunt a mere rabbit

And we also see Zoro is nowhere near Mihawk Level, YET... Mihawk takes his time to see Zoro's skills instead of oneshotting him... he's just moving around allowing Zoro to use all his techniques looking to be impressed by something