Speculations Zoro is going to get his complete backstory because of the possible connection between Koushirou and Nusjuro

As per Oda's words, what happened before final saga isn't really important.
Now, that we are in final saga, what stops him from exploring the plotline of Venus being from Wano and having a connection to Ryuma?
And he is going to fight Zoro, who happens to be Ryuma's descendant.
Surely, it is irrelevant to the story of rubber jesus' tale of laughter but the connection can easily be there.
Certainly, even a bad writer would come up with some narrative for 2nd main character of the show in the core of the story.
I'm not talking about what happens next. I'm talking about the people complaining about Zoros family tree being explained in an SBS. Pretty sure that was made clear in my post.

Zoro's backstory is not even that interesting to show anyway.

It's just his family escaping from Wano, his father marries a daughter of bandits, birth to Zoro then dies of illness/murder, then Zoro grow up as orphan and dedicated his life of swordsmanship to get stronger by beating different dojos in East Blue then meet Koshiro, Kuina and others and we know all it goes.

It's easy to imagine his backstory.
If Oda was a great writer, he should be able to make such a backstory captivating and well written. But then again this Oda we're talking about so....

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Please nik, tell me a plotline that zoro had in wano
Gai-chin is seriously asking what plotline Zoro had in Wano...

How about coming full circle and returning the national treasure that he took from the corpse of Wano's sword god?
How about being his descendant and meeting the only remaining Shimotsuki in Wano and accompanying him on his adventure?
How about personally witnessing the horror of Kaido-Joker-Caesar business in Ebisu town?

How about being a companion of arc's princess and saving her several times?
How about being the one who trained the new Shogun of Wano and told him about Sunachi?
How about being the one who inherited the sword of Kozuki Oden as well as being in possession of the sword that his father forged?

How about the plotline of cutting up into pieces the toughest on Onigashima?
How about the plotline of saving the new generation from two Emperors?
And those are just those that happened while plenty were started and weren't finished, like going to Ryuma's grave and killing Kaido.

Gai-chin is seriously asking what plotline Zoro had in Wano...

How about coming full circle and returning the national treasure that he took from the corpse of Wano's sword god?
How about being his descendant and meeting the only remaining Shimotsuki in Wano and accompanying him on his adventure?
How about personally witnessing the horror of Kaido-Joker-Caesar business in Ebisu town?

How about being a companion of arc's princess and saving her several times?
How about being the one who trained the new Shogun of Wano and told him about Sunachi?
How about being the one who inherited the sword of Kozuki Oden as well as being in possession of the sword that his father forged?

How about the plotline of cutting up into pieces the toughest on Onigashima?
How about the plotline of saving the new generation from two Emperors?
And those are just those that happened while plenty were started and weren't finished, like going to Ryuma's grave and killing Kaido.
Sad.
You make some good points but never know when to stop, making yourself ridicolous.
It's cool the sunacchi moment, but then you bring up your fanfictions and your strawman.
And it's a strawman because you don't say that Luffy saved the alliance, yet say that zoro saved luffy, in your hypocrisy.
Anyway, if you call these plotlines, i feel sad for you.
Arlong park is a plotline for Nami. Enies lobby for Usopp and Robin. Ehat you describe are at best character moments, as they havr 0 impact on the character development. Zoro, outside of getting new swords and techniques, (just like 90% of shs) had 0 moments where his motives, his ideals or his "reality" is ever tested. One Piece characters are noe just going through the motions, reread early one piece and you'll see what i mean

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sad.
You make some good points but never know when to stop, making yourself ridicolous.
It's cool the sunacchi moment, but then you bring up your fanfictions and your strawman.
And it's a strawman because you don't say that Luffy saved the alliance, yet say that zoro saved luffy, in your hypocrisy.
Anyway, if you call these plotlines, i feel sad for you.
Arlong park is a plotline for Nami. Enies lobby for Usopp and Robin. Ehat you describe are at best character moments, as they havr 0 impact on the character development. Zoro, outside of getting new swords and techniques, (just like 90% of shs) had 0 moments where his motives, his ideals or his "reality" is ever tested. One Piece characters are noe just going through the motions, reread early one piece and you'll see what i mean
Enough internet for you, Gai-chin, you are burning out.
You are mixing plotlines with arcs. :milaugh:

Zoro didn’t get a backstory because it really doesn’t matter who his direct family was, only his tie to Ryuuma and the Shimotsuki. Probably because Venus was also a Shimotsuki before becoming a ronin.

You’re reading way too much into it, I don’t think Oda himself has even thought that far into it. Zoro is not getting a fully fleshed out backstory. It’s kind of too late. Wano was Oda’s chance to do it and even draw more about Ryuma but he fumbled that and focused on worthless Scabbard samurai’s. Now there’s too much going on in OP for Oda to force a Zoro backstory I think. Unless it’s EOS against Mihawk.

The Gorosei are here and there are still Emperors, Admirals, Holy Knights, Revolutionaries, etc. to get to. If Oda wanted to force a flashback at some point during a fight or something that’s one thing but a fully fleshed out back story I doubt will ever happen.