Powers & Abilities Zoro is Just Getting Started

How much of his strength has Zoro showed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still waiting on the "flashback" aka Mihawk training panel. Thats when something major is about to go down. Zoro is faaaar from showing all his tools from the toolbox. I really do feel for the Zoro haters out there. I wish them well and for them to let go of the hatred for whatever reason. Its not healthy for you guys. Please accept whats going on now and I promise you will feel better in the days ahead.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Im still waiting on the "flashback" aka Mihawk training panel. Thats when something major is about to go down. Zoro is faaaar from showing all his tools from the toolbox. I really do feel for the Zoro haters out there. I wish them well and for them to let go of the hatred for whatever reason. Its not healthy for you guys. Please accept whats going on now and I promise you will feel better in the days ahead.
yes, the zoro haters keep holding grudges since WCI. 5 years of hate obsession smh

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He used hes 100% when he missed... that attack probably could cut of Kaidos head... but zoro hasnt mastered enmas powers fully yet
Hiryuu Kaen was a high tier attack for Santoryu Zoro, but he still has techniques beyond it (1080 Pound Cannon, Nigori-Zake, Rokudo no Tsuji, Sanzen Sekai, Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai). Asura is even further beyond.

I dont mind the tags and Yeah Zoro has been way more Impressive than Luffy i believe whats more scary is that Ashura is still yet to be used.
I would love to see that Attack he used in dressrosa on kaido,The potential for Zoro is huge.
Lets wait and see altho i think the next chapter has to focus on the other build ups such as calamities and the F6 vs Straw hats