Character Discussion Zoro is not the fighter of the crew he is the swordsman

Complaining ? I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to make you understand the fallacy of your reasoning.
The first post I was responding to, you said a swordman job is to cut things first and combat comes second, you then added that in Zoro's case he does indeed fight.
I'm supposed to agree with that ?
A lumberjack cuts things (ie. Trees), a cook cuts things (ie. Food) ect... a swordsman is a fighter first and foremost that uses swords, it happens that he cuts ''obstacles'' if required but that's not his job to begin with.
Ofc I'm being smug, you called me dumb twice and are now surprised that I'm talking to you like a toddler?
Again usopp
Main role is combat based just like zoro only reason he doesn’t get as many fights is because
  1. He’s not as strong
  2. His goal isn’t necessarily related to being a certain level of strength
Nah you were smug before and after I called you dumb lol
A sniper's traditional role in a Ship is to shoot canons, which is still a Combat Related Role but not as traditional a combat, he just needs to be good at aiming and that is what Usopp has been portrayed as with him only being good at CoO.

A Swordsman's Role is to be an all-around combatant and that's what Zoro has been portrayed as with him being good at all Haki types with CoC Being his strongest Haki
In story sniper role is just based on him being a good sniper and I guess an accurate marksman in general. Usopp role isn’t really about him using ship canons it’s just when luffy found out he was a good shot. Similar to how he didn’t even know chopper was a doctor he just liked him

Also Usopp only having observation haki for now doesn’t mean he won’t unlock the other 2. Tho yeah observation haki is generally more of a focus when it comes to accuracy and distance. To an extent being a better sniper does require you to grow stronger same way being a better swordsman does

I feel like y’all are weirdly enough focusing too much on zoro as a swordsman and less so the general role of a swordsman
Zoro himself wants to be the wss and surpass mihawk. Zoro himself is the 2nd strongest strawhats. That doesn’t apply to everyone with a swordsman position

Not all swordsmen strive to surpass mihawk. That doesn’t change the fact that their role in general is at the very least to cut things up. Again just like a snipers role is to shoot things
If idk Jinbe or chopper doesn’t matter where the 2nd strongest of the crew they would be getting more fights than zoro. Just because they’re stronger. Half the crew already gets more fights than usopp despite him again having a combat based role