Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

The issue with Zoro killing Kaido is that he has really been presented as unimportant in the last few chapters and spotlight has been put on Luffy, Law and Kidd.

Oda hasn't created any personal conflict between Kaido and Zoro, he hasn't created any family ties with Zoro and Wano Kuni where he could have written revenge archetype with Zoro killing Kaido.

Before Odens flashback there was one plot point supporting Zoro damaging or even killing Kaido and that was Enma supposedly being the only sword to damage Kaido but that was quickly proven false in the flash back.

At this point all we have is loose parallels of Ryuma slaying the dragon to save Wano Kuni from it but issue with that is Zoro has even lost Shushui and so far Oda hasn't put any focus of Ryuma besides those words from Gyukimaru

And now we are in the starting point of the war, the strawhats are in Onigashima and next step is the plan coming into fruition.

The only plus point in Zoro killing Kaido is his sub plot with Hiyori but even in that sub plot Orochi was portrayed as main antagonist and not Kaido.

With all that why would Zoro kill Kaido?
Damn I didn't know shishio was a non ZKK believer

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
like I Said before, if this happens, I gladly take my L.
But till then the idea looks totally wrong to me.
Well, Oda is preparing the audience through whole of the Wano...
Severing a head, cutting the windpipe, taking Kaido's head, battle isnt over as long as he breathes, Onigashima looking like a severed horned head with a sword next to it and now Zoro talking about biting heads off... I wonder why Oda keeps throwing that into our eyes...

What about Momo? Isn't there any chance for him as an adult to deliver the finishing sword move using the Ame no Habakiri?
Post automatically merged:

He is an adult now

The issue with Zoro killing Kaido is that he has really been presented as unimportant in the last few chapters and spotlight has been put on Luffy, Law and Kidd.

Oda hasn't created any personal conflict between Kaido and Zoro, he hasn't created any family ties with Zoro and Wano Kuni where he could have written revenge archetype with Zoro killing Kaido.

Before Odens flashback there was one plot point supporting Zoro damaging or even killing Kaido and that was Enma supposedly being the only sword to damage Kaido but that was quickly proven false in the flash back.

At this point all we have is loose parallels of Ryuma slaying the dragon to save Wano Kuni from it but issue with that is Zoro has even lost Shushui and so far Oda hasn't put any focus of Ryuma besides those words from Gyukimaru

And now we are in the starting point of the war, the strawhats are in Onigashima and next step is the plan coming into fruition.

The only plus point in Zoro killing Kaido is his sub plot with Hiyori but even in that sub plot Orochi was portrayed as main antagonist and not Kaido.

With all that why would Zoro kill Kaido?
Wow what the fuck? You actually think rationally at times

Wow what the fuck? You actually think rationally at times
At that time ZKK didn't have much leverage
Now it makes negative sense for Zoro to not kill Kaido especially after latest chapter

Ryuma is not a lose parallel anymore, he's basically Zoro from 500 years ago

Zoro has Wano Blood Line meaning Kaido involved in killing some of his ancestors

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At that time ZKK didn't have much leverage
Now it makes negative sense for Zoro to not kill Kaido especially after latest chapter
Was reading that post of yours. Nearly all your points have been ticked

Law and Kidd went on to get outshone by zoro

Zoro went up against kaido with enma

He scarred him

He is likely indeed related to ushimaru ergo a direct descendent of ryuma.

Even more kawa talks of fate zoro bringing shusui back to wano and ryuma being a one eyed samurai.

We are literally a kaido killed ushimaru away from oda ticking off every point.

Was reading that post of yours. Nearly all your points have been ticked

Law and Kidd went on to get outshone by zoro

Zoro went up against kaido with enma

He scarred him

He is likely indeed related to ushimaru ergo a direct descendent of ryuma.

Even more kawa talks of fate zoro bringing shusui back to wano and ryuma being a one eyed samurai.

We are literally a kaido killed ushimaru away from oda ticking off every point.
That's why I said at this point Zoro killing Kaido has all the leverage

That's how it should be, one should evolve with evolving story

Don't be stubborn like @sanjikun who is still stuck in Dressrosa

I seriously think if Sanji managed to defeat an admiral @sanjikun will say Doffy > Admiral

Although funny thing is sanji is literally getting a power up for Queen
This got me thinking:

If we count both RS and his DNA, then Cook needs 2 powerups to elevate himself to YC level. However, Luffy only needed one (FS) to finally match a YC. :suresure:

Zoro, meanwhile, had to be nerfed (Enma) to fight a YC. Zoro built different confirmed again and again. :steef: