Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That‘s so far away from happening. First of all, luffy doesn’t kill his enemies and he won’t allow to let his mates kill them.
second point is, Zoro is not strong enough to do so. If Zoro is able to beat or kill kaido, than Sanji gets big Mum and Luffy goes straight for Imu.

IF kaido is going to die, somewhere else outside the crew is killing him, like BM, Law or Kidd.

If he was gonna slay orochi why didnt he get the ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword the sword literally famed in japan for slaying the yamata no orochi
Do people not have a brain smh.[/QUOTE]

Lol i don't think just because you have a sword that's named after something means it has to be used for that said name. Honestly don't think Zoro plays more then a 10% role against kiado i honestly believe he'll fight king while the three top supernovas take on Kaido with obviously only Luffy knowing advanced Coa to do most the damage.

All I'm saying is orochi sword, King sword
Kaido no sword every ark thus far Zoro takes on someone with a sword so yeah the whole naming of swords meand they take on that said name is ridiculous lol

That‘s so far away from happening. First of all, luffy doesn’t kill his enemies and he won’t allow to let his mates kill them.
second point is, Zoro is not strong enough to do so. If Zoro is able to beat or kill kaido, than Sanji gets big Mum and Luffy goes straight for Imu.

IF kaido is going to die, somewhere else outside the crew is killing him, like BM, Law or Kidd.
I have a theory pretty spot on to that, sum im-sama for ochoco.

I had to come back and add all of this to the thread. Just in case you don't want to watch a 30 minute video about it lol.
YouTube Video

Zoro is associated with a tiger (as well as a Shark in SBS)

Zoro is wearing a Dragon-style Kimono at a festival.. foreshadowing?

The dragon has Zoro fascinated, further alluding to the tiger and dragon mythology.

Japanese themed cover page has a tiger and dragon drawn, alluding to it having some sort of future relevance in One Piece's Japanese themed arc, Wano.
Stephen Paul's translation of Chapter 190
Also added it to my signature because this agenda won't stop being pushed until it happens
:kata:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I had to come back and add all of this to the thread. Just in case you don't want to watch a 30 minute video about it lol.
YouTube Video

Zoro is associated with a tiger (as well as a Shark in SBS)

Zoro is wearing a Dragon-style Kimono at a festival.. foreshadowing?

The dragon has Zoro fascinated, further alluding to the tiger and dragon mythology.

Japanese themed cover page has a tiger and dragon drawn, alluding to it having some sort of future relevance in One Piece's Japanese themed arc, Wano.
Stephen Paul's translation of Chapter 190
Also added it to my signature because this agenda won't stop being pushed until it happens
:kata:
Amazing collection my friend. I knew of some of these and they all seem reasonable.