Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

Would be awesome if there was a betting website where you can bet on One Piece predictions, considering the amount of people that actually think Zoro is gonna kill Kaido, i think i would make so much money by betting on the Zoro definitely doesn't kill Kaido option :funky:

fiji sister, where's your video explaining what just happened?:pepemotion:

Why is Kaido's head is still on his shoulders? :pepemotion:
I invested all my life savings into this theory and now there's nothing left for me in this world... this is the end for me:pepemotion:
Haha yeah funny!! Funny also coming from someone who pushed king vs sanji af but ran away when it didn't happen.
Thought you can came back like nothing right kurwa-chan ? :myman:

Haha yeah funny!! Funny also coming from someone who pushed king vs sanji af but ran away when it didn't happen.
Thought you can came back like nothing right kurwa-chan ? :myman:
This motherfucker ran for the hills. No kurwa for months lmao

The funny thing is even if it's probably hopeless at this point, "head still on his shoulders" wouldn't be correct due to what's happened so far

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Sanji fighting king was retarded because its always zoro vs the right hand and sanj vs the third, but having said that it's not equivalent to zkk. ZKK is a much bigger L any way you slice it

I wonder how law and Robin will spice things up in a relationship cus they both so calm and serious unless they around some friends but them alone who be more goofy and stupid? Lol