Anime & Manga Zoro is trash

The real reason zboys are upset zkk didn't happen is cause they thought for the first time in 20 years zoro would take down a real main boss instead of hody Jones. Thus making it proof that he was close to luffy.

Lolda decided to take a massive shit on you guys instead. No ryuma parralels for you. :josad:

Yeah you did undermine basically every combat feat chalking it it up to your beloved enma's doing
You need to look up the definition of what trash talking entails.
What you are referring to is downplaying feats which is not what I was doing. As most of what I said I backed up with evidence from the manga.

Everything I said there is fact apart from the time I said King was less durable than Kaido. In his flame state he is more durable.

Enma is in fact a magical sword. Enma is responsible for Zoro's current power up allowing him to cut Kaido as it was the only thing hurting Kaido outside of AdvCoC. Even Kaido and Big mom were pointing this out on the rooftop.

Apparently you couldn't figure this out even after I posted that panel of Zoro failing to cut Kaido's neck and saying he needs to release more of Enma's power.
Post automatically merged:

So pathetic that guy.
Not as pathetic as you dunderheads who can't even accept the most obvious plot devices in this manga. :laughmoji:

Last edited: