Future Events Zoro: King of Hell, King of Samurai and deuteragonist of Wano

Which of the following do you believe will happen?

• Zoro becomes the second God of the Blade

• Zoro becomes daimyo of Ringo (Ushimaru's title)

• Zoro receives Nidai Kitetsu

• Zoro kills Kaido

• Zoro marries Hiyori

• Zoro reclaims Shusui

• Nothing, Zoro's role in Wano is over

Results are only viewable after voting.
Amazing thread and write ups
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Salah WG

I am curious to know what y’all thoughts are on Zoro being a Will of D bearer. The theme of inherited will plays a large and coincidental role for the characters Zoro and Luffy. And if Wano didn’t have such a ridiculously large cast it would be more obvious to casual readers how significant of a player Zoro is this arc. Zoro has done tremendous amounts of work in combat, as well as Oda fleshing more of his backstory out after 1000 chapters of mystery. Enma, Ryuma, Dragon Slaying, his name reaching the Heavens, defeating Hawkeyes (who is one of the far most enigmatic characters of the series); all these things aren’t just there for show and definitely have some Void century, pre-historic implications, and world shattering ties.

Especialy given that we jumped off this King fight against a Lunarian who’s an Extinct ‘Light’/ God race.

What does EoS Zoro look like to you guys? Imo it just goes up from here.

The Pirate King and The Worlds Strongest Swordsman aren’t such a light Pair of Titles
I can give you a Hint to the True Identity of Luffy & Zoro
Oda wrote One Piece because he was inspired by Vikings, who represent Giants in World of One Piece (Elbaf mostly)

Well, there is a reason that Giant Pirates have the Tradition of having Two Captains instead of One
True History started with Elbaf & Wano, it all started with Luffy, Zoro & Momonosuke
In other words, Two Old Legendary Giants (Who represent Luffy & Zoro) & the Boy who got inspired from them both (Momonosuke)

Sun God Nika, Joy Boy & Zoro's Origin were Hinted at way before even Skypiea Arc
You just have to pin point the Correct Foreshadowing

I think if Momo was to offer Zoro the role of Daimyo of Ringo he would reject it and say he'd rather be shogun or something similar to that and suggest that Kawamautsu be Daimiyo instead. Don't see Oda making Zoro Momo's subordinate.:jay-he::watchout:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Great compilation of lingering plot points, Den_Den-chan! :smoothy:

Regarding poll options:
1. I think he will be called Sword God if the Wano folk sees him in Asura. Can happen without it too but with it definitely.
2. Reclaiming the northern region Ringo? Could be but I see it happening at EoS.
3. Receiving Nidai? Hell yeah. However, I dont know how he will fit it in unless he starts a collection on board of Sunny Go.
4. Killing Kaido? The only solution, from the start.
5. Marrying Hiyori? I want it but whether it will happen, who knows... Maybe at EoS, depends what happens with Tashigi.
6. Reclaiming Shusui? I think it stays where it is, despite him being worthy of it.
7. Zoro's role is over? I see what you did there. Such cruelty from you, Den_Den-chan... :catlewd:

Regarding the King of Hell/King of Samurai, it kind of blends into one and the same thing.
Hiyori has called Wano itself a hell("If this isnt hell, what is it?") so King of Wano = King of Samurai.
Regarding Kaido's acknowledgment, if it is supposed to happen, it suggests that ZKK wont be swift death that he wasnt ready for but he will have time to see what Zoro really is and perhaps even accept the death, connection to Samurai's mercy.

As for the deuteragonist, look back how much Wano was Zoro centered, despite the half the panel time of Luffy, it seems like all plot points in this arc are connecting to Zoro while Luffy is barely getting anything. Zoro's role is second to none in this arc. What WCI was for Luffy, Wano will be for Zoro and even more. Cant wait to see the reaction of the world to Wano events, especially Mihawk's reaction.

And finally, the connection with Shimotsukis... Have you ever considered my theory that Zoro is a time traveler?
The whole purpose of lady Toki is pointless if all she did was send those 5 figures 20 years into the future.
Everything could have happened without her intervention without changing anything ultimately.
Unless that was not the point of her introduction and it is about sending Zoro, possibly Ryuma's son, into the future for 400 years.
His complete lack of sense of direction could be a side effect of that time travel and her search for Wano could be linked to that.
Unless her purpose was to showcase the time fruit which could into play later on or to introduce another time-traveler out of nowhere...

Personally, I would be disappointed if Zoros role ends with him just fighting the number 2 again with all the build-up/hints to his connection to Wano. Its like if WCI ends with Sanji not even baking the cake to calm BM down and Luffy and them just escaped WCI after Luffy beats Katakuri. Thats basically how unsatisfying it would be with all the narrative build-up for Zoro and Wano

I still believe in ZKK tbh.

As for the name, I dont think its gonna be a thing. Zoro muttered it to himself while he was alone with no one else to hear it so unless he wakes up and starts telling everyone to call him ''King of Hell'' then I don't think the Epithet will stick honestly.

This is already getting ridiculous man.
Every week these stupid (disguised) threads trying to force this ZKK narrative, it seems desperation. It will be very ugly and bad for you if ZKK doesn't happen
That's a long ass post to explain the definition of coping

:suresure:
Holy shit, why can't you just be respectful to someone who actually puts effort into making threads that actually analyze the story? This isn't a goddamn stealthblack thread

- Zoro becoming the second coming of Ryuma is obvious.
- Don't think Zoro would stay in Wano as a Daimyo.
- Zoro will receive Nidai if Sandai breaks or forge both of the swords together.
- Zoro killing Kaido is still 50/50 for me.
- Don't think Zoro will marry Hiyori or taking back Shusui.

Other plot points:
- Black blade
- Linage reveal
- Ryuma's grave
- Hopefully more intels on Wado (cuz I have a theory that Wado would makes Zoro become "King of Heaven" or something like that).

- Zoro becoming the second coming of Ryuma is obvious.
- Don't think Zoro would stay in Wano as a Daimyo.
- Zoro will receive Nidai if Sandai breaks or forge both of the swords together.
- Zoro killing Kaido is still 50/50 for me.
- Don't think Zoro will marry Hiyori or taking back Shusui.

Other plot points:
- Black blade
- Linage reveal
- Ryuma's grave
- Hopefully more intels on Wado (cuz I have a theory that Wado would makes Zoro become "King of Heaven" or something like that).
From Pirate Hunter to Kinf of Hell

A real gentle demon God, the Grandmaster for Us ~

Personally, I would be disappointed if Zoros role ends with him just fighting the number 2 again with all the build-up/hints to his connection to Wano. Its like if WCI ends with Sanji not even baking the cake to calm BM down and Luffy and them just escaped WCI after Luffy beats Katakuri. Thats basically how unsatisfying it would be with all the narrative build-up for Zoro and Wano
Usually the MVP is the one that first meet the princess in the arc (check all the previous arc for Luffy). This time was Zoro, so I dont believe that Zoro is done in Onigashima.