Questions & Mysteries Zoro knew he posses Color of Conquerers while scarring Kaido ? (Anime discussion)

Well, I guess its the only thing you can really say to justify that. Or maybe Zoro just thought he knocked them out with his aura like he did guys a while back.
Zoro alr knows about basic CoC as proven in Fishman island so he probably knows how a CoC burst looks like; the problem is that against Kaido, there was no CoC burst hence Kaido's surprise and Zoro's confusion.

Zoro doesn't knew he has it he use it with even being aware he did that why he say they must have drunk to much, & its why kaido said what he said or maybe kaido was referring to ad coc

Zoro doesn't knew he has it he use it with even being aware he did that why he say they must have drunk to much, & its why kaido said what he said
When Kaido said it he looked rather confused, that basically means that he wasn't rlly sure that it was CoC. And for Kaido, who spent almost his entire life with CoC users, to sound confused about CoC isn't normal. My point is that Zoro didn't use basic CoC but rather CoC coating hence Kaido's confusion. Why would Kaido sound confused because a rookie used CoC when the new world is full of CoC users?

Zoro alr knows about basic CoC as proven in Fishman island so he probably knows how a CoC burst looks like; the problem is that against Kaido, there was no CoC burst hence Kaido's surprise and Zoro's confusion.
There's a difference between seeing someone else do a COC burst and doing one yourself I think.

There's a difference between seeing someone else do a COC burst and doing one yourself I think.
The feel wouldn't be the same but stuff like the pressure and fodder being knocked down should remain intact. Kaido not being sure about Zoro's CoC makes me think that he didn't use basic CoC. Plus the fact that it wouldn't make sense for a CoC burst to be released when the attack is being released, it wouldn't make sense and it didn't happen before neither.

The feel wouldn't be the same but stuff like the pressure and fodder being knocked down should remain intact. Kaido not being sure about Zoro's CoC makes me think that he didn't use basic CoC. Plus the fact that it wouldn't make sense for a CoC burst to be released when the attack is being released, it wouldn't make sense and it didn't happen before neither.
I think you could just say that Zoro didn't think he did COC.

Zoro doesn't know about CoC coating. This is what Kaido was probably referring to but he didn't say like "Wut? U can use CoC coating too?" so he just asked about CoC itself.
0o
V0
When Kaido said it he looked rather confused, that basically means that he wasn't rlly sure that it was CoC. And for Kaido, who spent almost his entire life with CoC users, to sound confused about CoC isn't normal. My point is that Zoro didn't use basic CoC but rather CoC coating hence Kaido's confusion. Why would Kaido sound confused because a rookie used CoC when the new world is full of CoC users?
Yeah this make more sense how you put :choppawhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly look at the difference between zoros and luffys coc when kaido sees it.
He barely cares.
Kaido wouldn't freak out over normal coc

Did he act like he knew that he used COC?

I guess you could just hang on the statement that he did think they'd drunk too much.
thats just bad writing then.. zoro should be surprise that he hss Coc and that he knocked fodders AT RANDOM
Post automatically merged:

maybe who knows
but the fishman island dialogue makes it clear he had the basic coc
the fishman dialog was as vague as what sanji said.. let not based this of that statement it won't lead no where... but wr know he has also trained it.. but never bothered using it..

one can say with respect to luffy who's influenced encompasses the crew should off Coc would desecrate luffy's position.

but blah blah.. we can only come up with logical excuses.

Last edited: