Break Week Zoro Leaving Wano Injured Could Be Interesting

I am hoping that the SHs can rest for a month or so in Wano. Maybe Oda would even give us some nice pre-ts Strawhat interactions again.

He can show Wano being rebuilt but also show what is happening outside of Wano. We could see what the Revos are doing, check in with Shanks, and/or see what Blackbeard is doing.

B

Ballel

am hoping that the SHs can rest for a month or so in Wano. Maybe Oda would even give us some nice pre-ts Strawhat interactions again.
This would be great. Since we're nearing the end I doubt Oda is going to spend much time on recovering. Maybe just the obligatory victory party, some world events and then the next arc.

Ireally hope we'll get to see Elbaf, in the form of an inbetween arc like Zou i guess.
Zoro being out for the Elbaf arc would only be reasonable. Oda is never going to make Zoro doubt his ability to achieve his dream. One Piece is not this kind of story.
But he'll definitely be severely injured.
Usopp needs his development and focus on Elbaf and I think we'll get a lot of lore and void century hints there.
Giants live much longer than humans, so to them the void century was just some generations ago.

I am hoping that the SHs can rest for a month or so in Wano. Maybe Oda would even give us some nice pre-ts Strawhat interactions again.

He can show Wano being rebuilt but also show what is happening outside of Wano. We could see what the Revos are doing, check in with Shanks, and/or see what Blackbeard is doing.
That's a good point. Tbh I've been thinking for a while that the end of Wano will line up with Luffy turning 20. While current events play out they should stay there

That's a good point. Tbh I've been thinking for a while that the end of Wano will line up with Luffy turning 20. While current events play out they should stay there
Twenty is the age of adulthood in Japan? Luffy turning twenty would be interesting. I doubt he would actually mature as a character though.
Post automatically merged:

This would be great. Since we're nearing the end I doubt Oda is going to spend much time on recovering. Maybe just the obligatory victory party, some world events and then the next arc.

Ireally hope we'll get to see Elbaf, in the form of an inbetween arc like Zou i guess.
Zoro being out for the Elbaf arc would only be reasonable. Oda is never going to make Zoro doubt his ability to achieve his dream. One Piece is not this kind of story.
But he'll definitely be severely injured.
Usopp needs his development and focus on Elbaf and I think we'll get a lot of lore and void century hints there.
Giants live much longer than humans, so to them the void century was just some generations ago.
Now Oda could very well do a text box that says while the Strawhats recover... then show what's happening outside of Wano.

I didn't know how to explain it in my original post, but I thought if the SHs enter Elbaf down one of their best fighters, then it could lead to interesting development for Usopp. Luffy could remember how much Usopp wanted to see Elbaf and let him decide how to approach things. Usopp realizes he has to walk the walk.

The downside to this theory is that Luffy likes to cause excitement and chaos. He wouldn't listen to Usopp.

I think it will be interesting, too.
Emperor - luffy
Uncrowned Kings - Zoro
3 Commanders - Sanji, Yamato, Jimbei
Tobi Roppo - Robin, Franky, Brook, Chopper, Nami, Usopp

Then we have mr. Dark bed king (mr. Prince pun) which didnt show until his appearance in front of the opponent to shock the opponent by his existence.

For example, just example,... Imagine SH sparring fight with RH executives only for 2 days while Zoro recovering. Then Mihawk comes, at the same time Zoro appear fresh and 'old'. Then we have another 1 day sparring that will be end with a feast. About who gets who, we can guess that. and we can imagine thw others.

What you want:

What Oda will give you more of post-ZKK:

This is how you will react:

:josad::doffycry::perocry::risitasad::pepemy::pepemotion::sighting:

Meanwhile, Oda:

What you want:

What Oda will give you more of post-ZKK:

This is how you will react:

:josad::doffycry::perocry::risitasad::pepemy::pepemotion::sighting:

Meanwhile, Oda:

Dude Oda doesn't care what I want. He is probably just going about his life right now. (Such a wild assumption, right?)

Please tell me when have I ever had any sort of dramatic freak out or temper tantrum on this forum.

Of course I critique the story but criticism doesn't mean hate. I know that Oda isn't writing the story solely for my entertainment. I just think it is neat to discuss the story, ergo I created a what if thread.

Dude Oda doesn't care what I want. He is probably just going about his life right now. (Such a wild assumption, right?)

Please tell me when have I ever had any sort of dramatic freak out or temper tantrum on this forum.

Of course I critique the story but criticism doesn't mean hate. I know that Oda isn't writing the story solely for my entertainment. I just think it is neat to discuss the story, ergo I created a what if thread.
Ah, my reply was meant as a joke. Sorry for the offense caused, mate.