Speculations Zoro. Mihawk. Conqueror.

Even before 1010 I already thought that Mihawk didn't had Conqueror since he didn't taught Zoro. I was already sure Zoro had it even without a statement.
Now to me is more than clearly that Mihawk doesn't have that is why he never realized Zoro had it.
They trained for 2 years Zoro for sure showed Ashura. This is head cannon assuming Ashura is the Conqueror. But Zoro has others fears similar to conqueror as his fight with Monet. Pretty sure someone like Mihawk with conqueror would realize that and teach him about it.
Mihawk wants to someone to surpass him. Initially would be Shanks. Maybe Shanks just keep up with Mihawk because of that. But Mihawk honor wouldn't accept to fight and lose to an one armed man. Mihawk then see in Zoro the same qualities Shanks has and expect to be surpassed by him. Oden and probably Ryuuma had greater potential by having Conqueror that Mihawk will never reach so he himself knows he can't be the strongest forever.

Mihawk wouldn't teach his future enemy about CoC, Plus CoC can't be trained so Zoro would figure it out himself anyway.
Rayleigh teach Luffy about CoC. This is a clear argument that you don't understand haki.
Everybody born with armament and observation haki. Only a few with conqueror. Everybody has to train to learn how to use it. Simple as that.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Rayleigh teach Luffy about CoC. This is a clear argument that you don't understand haki.
Everybody born with armament and observation haki. Only a few with conqueror. Everybody has to train to learn how to use it. Simple as that.
When will people realise that Mihawk is on Doffys level... Law is below dofla and look he did allright against Kaido

we saw rayleigh teach luffy the basics of observation
and armament
we dont see him train luffy in conquerors or even tell him about this technique of coatng his attacks in coc.

zoro knows what conqueror haki is
reread fishman island . what you are stipulating is that you would need conqueror haki to recognize conqueror haki and that is simply false . even if mihawk didnt have coc, he would be able to recognize when zoro uses it.

these are my conclusions
ashura isnt necessarily coc , coc was imbued in the ashura attack
zoro's strong will , ambition to be the best swordsman is likely why he is a conqueror and is also the same ambition mihawk possessed to achieve the very same title . i see very little chances of zoro getting it while his eos rival who he continues to develop towards surpassing doesnt have it.

This post is a joke. Rayleigh never taught Luffy about advanced COC despite knowing Roger had it and so do all the top tiers Luffy wants to surpass. If you actually learned to read beyond kindergarten level you’d know that COC can’t be taught and Mihawk isn’t as retarded as some posters on Worst Gen, hence he won’t bother teaching something that’s inherently un-teachable.

If CoC can't be trained how Luffy can use it as he wishes ? He goes to don't know what CoC is to use it on a group except 1 (Punk Hazard).
Luffy needs 1y and 6 months to learn CoA and CoO with Rayleigh don't tell to us that in 6 months he learns to use CoC properly.
It can't be trained in a way to make it better as it's pure will and depends on your own strengt but nothing suggests that we can't teach you how to use it properly.
Also if it can't be trained does that means current Luffy and FI Luffy will both K-O 50k fishmen at best ?
How will he catch-up with Rayleigh and Shanks ?

If CoC can't be trained how Luffy can use it as he wishes ? He goes to don't know what CoC is to use it on a group except 1 (Punk Hazard)
It can't be trained in a way to make it better as it's pure will and depends on your own strengt but nothing suggests that we can't teach you how to use it properly.
Also if it can't be trained does that means current Luffy and FI Luffy will both K-O 50k fishmen at best ?
By fighting stronger enemies dumbass, just like he unlocked AdCoC by himself.

If CoC can't be trained how Luffy can use it as he wishes ? He goes to don't know what CoC is to use it on a group except 1 (Punk Hazard).
Luffy needs 1y and 6 months to learn CoA and CoO with Rayleigh don't tell to us that in 6 months he learns to use CoC properly.
rayleigh explained this

the key here is
this is the first time zoro uses coc . just because he was in ashura doesnt mean ashura is coc.

Don't say I'm a dumbass if you can't read. How fighting stonger enmies will help him to learn how to use CoC properly ?
He don't even know how CoC comes and when he's using it

Don't say I'm a dumbass if you can't read. How fighting stonger enmies will help him to learn how to use CoC properly ?
He don't even know how CoC comes and when he's using it

rayleigh explained this

the key here is
this is the first time zoro uses coc . just because he was in ashura doesnt mean ashura is coc.
This is what I'm saying.
Take CoA if you train you can make your hardening stronger you can also make your CoO stronger but for CoC as it's pure will the power will up only if your will/strenght increase.
Like this Current Luffy will K-O 100k fishmen, WCI Luffy will K-O 75k, and F-I Luffy will K-O 50k
But still you can learn how to use it. Just strengt (Number and Power of the people you will K-O can change only if you grow stronger)
Post automatically merged:

Fighting stronger enemies is a training

This is what I'm saying.
Take CoA if you train you can make your hardening stronger you can also make your CoO stronger but for CoC as it's pure will the power will up only if your will/strenght increase.
Like this Current Luffy will K-O 100k fishmen, WCI Luffy will K-O 75k, and F-I Luffy will K-O 50k
But still you can learn how to use it. Just strengt (Number and Power of the people you will K-O can change only if you grow stronger)
Post automatically merged:

Fighting stronger enemies is a training
learn how to control it you mean?
as far as I can tell its no different from how luffy learned ryou with "flow"

am telling you the reason zoro didnt control it in the timeskip is because this is the first time he used it. people are of the belief ashura == he's been using coc for years.

CoC cant be taught since it completely depends on the person's willpower. Rayleigh taught luffy only the basics to control his haki not like getting adCoC or something..lol. I am sure mihawk did the same.

Please learn to read carefully!

Kaido didn't realize Zoro have CoC because he saw Asura. It was because he examined his Scar & realized that Zoro imbued his Attack with CoC. So for Mihawk to know that Zoro uses CoC during Asura, he must be Hit by it to feel it, which most probably never happened.

Secondly, Zoro knows what CoC is well, he simply didn't realize that he also have it, let alone use it in Combat. It only came out when he was very injured & forced his demonic willpower out.

Thirdly, you must witness CoC to know someone have it, just like all of Marineford were shocked when they saw Luffy use CoC, because they cannot know who are the CoC Users unless they demonstrate it. So since Zoro himself didn't know he have CoC & didn't use it, then Mihawk wouldn't know

Finally, Mihawk's Rival is the guy with most Hyped CoC so of course, he knows a lot about it & most probably faced it many times.
It's just that as i said, Zoro never showcased it in it's Basic Form nor hurt Mihawk with it in it's Advanced Form.

Also keep in mind that there is slight chance, Mihawk did indeed know about it & hinted at it when training Zoro & we will get that flashback soon (Just like Luffy remembered Rayleigh mentioning Future Sight)

If we really think about it, Zoro showed CoC when he used Asura & he only uses it when he is very injured & reaching his Limits.
So what if something or someone did this to Zoro? What if this is a way to make sure Zoro unlocks his True Potential only when faced with Extreme Fights or Extreme Injuries or Extreme Situations, so that he doesn't progress easily & must really suffer to reach the Level of Strongest.

There are Two Things that could be doing this to Zoro:

1. Mihawk ---> Maybe Mihawk saw that Zoro have CoC during their Baratie Fight & this explains why he saw so much Potential in him & challenged him to grow Stronger & face him one day. And for Hawk-Eyes to make sure Zoro must prove himself to face him again, he maybe sealed his Haki or something with his Black Sword (Maybe that is the Ability of Yoru, it weakens Haki & allow Mihawk to cut anything & face any Haki & handle Shanks CoC with no problem, after all Enma is Great Sword & have great power, so imagine a Supreme Blade that is also Black!). So the Scar on Zoro's Chest was possibly Mihawk sealing his Haki & making it appear only after Zoro faces Extreme Hardships (Mr. 1 Fight, Kaku Fight, Pacifista Fight, Kaido Fight). And maybe the Eye Scar is another Scar from Mihawk & have another meaning.

2. Wado Ichimonji ---> For same reason as Mihawk's Theory above. Maybe just like Enma steals User's CoA. Maybe Wado was consuming Zoro's CoC all this time & he was able to release it only in desperate situations where he showcased massive willpower.
It could also be the reason Kuina committed Suicide. Maybe Wado is a Great Sword that only those with CoC can wield & this explains why Kuina was also very negative & kinda depressed. (In Logutown, the shop owner also explained to Zoro that Swords can curse their Users & drive them Mad or make them commit Crimes or even Suicide, so it's very possible.

learn how to control it you mean?
as far as I can tell its no different from how luffy learned ryou with "flow"

am telling you the reason zoro didnt control it in the timeskip is because this is the first time he used it. people are of the belief ashura == he's been using coc for years.
An example is to use it as you wish. MF Luffy use it uncounsciously or just use it without putting down your foes and your allies like in MF with WBP.
So for you Ashura isn't CoC or he never use Ashura since T-S ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It is possible that Mihawk has it, not saying anything to Zoro is the same plot-induced stupidity as him not telling about Kokuto.
Also, it doesnt really matter, Zoro and Mihawk dont really need CoC, swordsmen are just that powerful even without it.
You dont encounter Kaido's body on every guy you face and even that one can be cut apart without CoC.
Also, I am sure that Asura itself is not CoC, it may have been clad in CoC but even that I am not 100% sure about.
So far, I am disappointed in CoC, it is doing what was expected from CoA...