General & Others Zoro or Sanji? Who is a better leader

Who is the better leader

• Total voters

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
You seriously expect a guy that can't understand 3D2Y as a leader? His armies can go send him a low level secret message and he will already be like "uggghhhh ????? :unsure::unsure:"

The armies can plan a meeting in building A yet the leader will show up in harbor. A complete dumbass.

Better leader is no question our genius Mr. Strategiest who saved SHP in Ennies Lobby and orchestrated whole BM-Kaido alliance behind the scene, proving his "I will be the most dangerous man for Navy" word.
People always say "a healing leader is a better leader" and Sanji has his elixir foods while Zoro has what? His smelly bandana?
You seriously expect a guy who can't formulate a double identity marker as a leader? An infiltrator can kill his entire army and he will already be like "uggghhhh ????? :unsure::unsure:" - bonus points when Zoro's X mark creates one of the most iconic scenes depicting friendship in the series. Hell, Fairy Tail ripped it off with their stupid salute thing.

I was gonna talk about how Sanji put his chivalry above Robin's safety at EL while Zoro threw away his pride at TB and when asking Mihawk to train him for the sake of the crew, but that's already been mentioned.

Or how he was basically telling Luffy what to do after Luffy was disheartened by Usopp leaving the crew, since they also had to deal with Robin potentially betraying them, but that was already mentioned.

And people love bringing up Sanji's awesome James Bond moments...but he ditches he entire crew to do those. Who stays behind to protect them? Zoro.

@Chrono mentioned making people who hate you look in awe at you as a sign of leadership ability or whatever...remember how Kin'nemon was willing to fight Zoro for Shusui? That seemed to stop after he properly utilized the abilities of Orlumbus and Elizabelo's abilities (like a leader would) to take out Pica and save Kin, Kanjuro, the Royal Dold family, and Usopp. They even followed Zoro's lead in stopping the bird cage after he took action, which lead to the SHGF members, a King, and Fujitora to help out. That's already been mentioned though.

Zoro drinking the sake also lead to the Grand Fleet captains to drink their sake, which lead to the exchange of vows that created it.

Then there was Zoro looking out for the safety of his crew when Luffy ran off in unknown territory, and his warning of the possibility of Meme taking action against them if they go in and disturb her. Which happened, and we see the consequences of that.

And instead of buttering up the future Shogun of Wano to get brownie points with his hot sister, he's training with the boy and taught him a morale bolstering cry for when he was unsure of himself.

You seriously expect a guy who can't formulate a double identity marker as a leader? An infiltrator can kill his entire army and he will already be like "uggghhhh ????? :unsure::unsure:" - bonus points when Zoro's X mark creates one of the most iconic scenes depicting friendship in the series. Hell, Fairy Tail ripped it off with their stupid salute thing.

I was gonna talk about how Sanji put his chivalry above Robin's safety at EL while Zoro threw away his pride at TB and when asking Mihawk to train him for the sake of the crew, but that's already been mentioned.

Or how he was basically telling Luffy what to do after Luffy was disheartened by Usopp leaving the crew, since they also had to deal with Robin potentially betraying them, but that was already mentioned.

And people love bringing up Sanji's awesome James Bond moments...but he ditches he entire crew to do those. Who stays behind to protect them? Zoro.

@Chrono mentioned making people who hate you look in awe at you as a sign of leadership ability or whatever...remember how Kin'nemon was willing to fight Zoro for Shusui? That seemed to stop after he properly utilized the abilities of Orlumbus and Elizabelo's abilities (like a leader would) to take out Pica and save Kin, Kanjuro, the Royal Dold family, and Usopp. They even followed Zoro's lead in stopping the bird cage after he took action, which lead to the SHGF members, a King, and Fujitora to help out. That's already been mentioned though.

Zoro drinking the sake also lead to the Grand Fleet captains to drink their sake, which lead to the exchange of vows that created it.

Then there was Zoro looking out for the safety of his crew when Luffy ran off in unknown territory, and his warning of the possibility of Meme taking action against them if they go in and disturb her. Which happened, and we see the consequences of that.

And instead of buttering up the future Shogun of Wano to get brownie points with his hot sister, he's training with the boy and taught him a morale bolstering cry for when he was unsure of himself.
the thing with robin was so sad lmao
ur friend is in danger but u refuse to fight :josad:

saved everyone in that arc but pedro died:josad:
big mom is in wano
he feed big mom making her stronger:josad:
sanji saved everyone guysss it wasn t jinbei nami brook or luffy chopper or germas
sanjiii saved the crew:josad: by beating his capitan and talking shit
Pedro was dead when it already started since he foolishly went to WCI prior before this. He choose a way to die and that's there.

Not really, just to kepe her by who was about to kill Jimbei and others if the cake wasn't there. He saved everyone in the end and again act was force by his family.

Let me know when Zoro uses his brain to hide his things and follow plans instead of fucking it up and leading Yasu to be killed by his actions that increase Orochi's suspicious of the plan.

Everything would be better if Sanji was the one who stayed in WCI and jinbe finally joined the strawhats for good
On one hand that will actually give strawhats a viable leader whose leadership almost rivals Zoro's (Besides the ability to inspire and make people his followers) and on the other hand it will give strawhats a competent fighter who wouldn't jizz his pants looking at Zoro flex.

So I kinda agree.

I have literally been defending Sanji on the discord, ranking him higher than most people there, but after coming here, lmao these cucks are actually making me hate Sanji lol.

And I was faar from a Sanji hater coming to this forum.

How the fuck do you expect yourself to be taken seriously when you even suggest that Sanji is any where near a good leader as Zoro lmao, the guy who has been embodiment of leadership since day 1.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Pedro was dead when it already started since he foolishly went to WCI prior before this. He choose a way to die and that's there.

Not really, just to kepe her by who was about to kill Jimbei and others if the cake wasn't there. He saved everyone in the end and again act was force by his family.

Let me know when Zoro uses his brain to hide his things and follow plans instead of fucking it up and leading Yasu to be killed by his actions that increase Orochi's suspicious of the plan.
How'd Zoro cause Yasu's death? And Sanji wasn't exactly low key either. Remember him fighting the Yakuza guys that Sanji beat up? Orochi thought the soba cook was connected to Zoro because of that. But Yasu's death had nothing to do with either of them. Someone leaked the picture and the moon tattoos, Yasu died to salvage that plan.

And Sanji could've let Capone poison the cake, which would've killed Meme.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can we keep this thread a little more on topic lmao? I don't want to have to toss out warning points or start deleting stuff at this time of night. Nevermind
On one hand that will actually give strawhats a viable leader whose leadership almost rivals Zoro's (Besides the ability to inspire and make people his followers) and on the other hand it will give strawhats a competent fighter who wouldn't jizz his pants looking at Zoro flex.

So I kinda agree.

I have literally been defending Sanji on the discord, ranking him higher than most people there, but after coming here, lmao these cucks are actually making me hate Sanji lol.

And I was faar from a Sanji hater coming to this forum.

How the fuck do you expect yourself to be taken seriously when you even suggest that Sanji is any where near a good leader as Zoro lmao, the guy who has been embodiment of leadership since day 1.
Lmfao. It's not untrue. You stopped slandering Sanji months and months ago, when all the Sanji fans evaporated.
You know you can't take this guy seriously, right Centurion? He is same one who made troll threads for fun after all.
Nah nah, of course I'll take him seriously. Shishio's in my top 5 favorite users.
Post automatically merged:

I am reopening this thread - try to not be toxic. I know this is a topic that can lead towards certain remarks and some fun banter. But keep it light and don't start openly insulting each other over fictional characters who aren't even captains themselves. I did delete some messages by the way. A lot of them. Sorry if a few of yours got deleted that had good points or were mixed up.

@ShishioIsBack Here ya go man.

yasu killed because of zoro ?do you still read two piece clown?:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

this dude si retarded i swear :lawsigh:
it s like saying wb respecting luffy he s the unofficial yonko back then in pre timeskip:feelscryingman:
Yeah, you do realize Orochi's said he blame Zoro as one of the reasons he suspected a plan is going on against him since no one try to overthrow him in past years until now in this exact year where 'revenge' of the Oden's family and legacy will happen. He let him being kill.

Luffy became Fitfh Yonko right now, so.....Yeah, you played yourself in that point man. Given his treatment with Supernovas he can classified with them and being WG. He state this after all:

As written by Oda himself on what he expects of him at the end.