zoro about usopp coming back
zoro in alabasta with the x mark
zoro in enies lobby with trusting luffy
even zoro figured out that momo was time travelling :milaugh:
thriller bark against oars
there are more moments but i forgot
zoro ain t stupid like some sanji fans say
and the moment with chopper and foxy pirates
If it's good for you, Zoro can analyze a situation too, I never said he can't do it

If I had to bet on who would become a Pirate Captain and what not if he wasnt with the strawhats. It'd more than likely be Sanji.

While it's true that Zoro possesses better level headedness and leadership qualities. He himself has little to no interest in leading people independently of Luffy. Similar to the Dark King, who could've made a Yonko crew himself, but is a lone wolf type.

If I had to bet on who would become a Pirate Captain and what not if he wasnt with the strawhats. It'd more than likely be Sanji.

While it's true that Zoro possesses better level headedness and leadership qualities. He himself has little to no interest in leading people independently of Luffy. Similar to the Dark King, who could've made a Yonko crew himself, but is a lone wolf type.
So what makes Sanji better?

Just because he doesn't have any interest in leadership doesn't mean he isn't a better leader. Whitebeard has no interest in pirate king throne, doesn't mean he isn't a better pirate than Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

Also Zoro is not a lone wolf type, he cares deeply about his crew, to the point where he is willing to die for it. His attitude has changed a lot since he has joined strawhats.

How is Sanji better leader? What aspects of leadership is Sanji better at?
Hes better at getting people to want to follow him even some of his biggest enemies. Similar to luffy but on a smaller scale. Hes also been put in leadership roles before like with the flying fish dudes, g5, and the curly hats

Again zoro himself isn't really a leader. That doesn't mean he cant be inspirational, wise, etc but its jusy not who zoro is.
Like ive said zoro's more like ray and mihawk. Loners for the most part not leaders

Zoro has good traits but hes not really as much of a leader as like luffy, vivi, jinbei, or the main dude were comparing him to sanji

So what makes Sanji better?

Just because he doesn't have any interest in leadership doesn't mean he isn't a better leader. Whitebeard has no interest in pirate king throne, doesn't mean he isn't a better pirate than Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

Also Zoro is not a lone wolf type, he cares deeply about his crew, to the point where he is willing to die for it. His attitude has changed a lot since he has joined strawhats.
Zoro cares about the crew, because he is in the crew and he thinks of himself as carrying the responsibility of a vice captain as hes the first to join Luffy. That doesn't mean hes not lone wolf type on his own. Dark King, Mihawk, Ryuuma are all lone wolf type characters. Dark King and Zoro just met the 1 person who they respect heavily and consider their equal thus following them.

And no clue what you're asking about what makes Sanji better, when I specifically stated Zoro possesses better leadership qualities and more level headedness.

Unlikely people sanji has swayed to his side
Zeff
Gin
Bon chan (kinda lol)
Duval
Viola
G-5
Kinemon
Pudding
The vinsmoke

Also even tho the minks were technically already unknown allies the curly hats saved the minks and pedro was specifically extremely thankful to sanji himself

And he'll probably make even more unlikely connections this arc too

The answer is Zoro. Luffy, Zoro, and Nami are the three leaders of the crew, in different ways. Everyone else displays their leadership at times, but the aforementioned three are the most highlighted and the best, I think, in that order.
Nami is more brain, but not truly leader especially sitting back on more action and tense situation like Usopp's situation for one. Sanji take her place more than she dies lead, but more on money management and navigation.

Curly hats not the tangerine hats
:smithnie:
Irrelevant and a gag.
Nami is more brain, but not truly leader especially sitting back on more action and tense situation like Usopp's situation for one. Sanji take her place more than she dies lead, but more on money management and navigation.
That’s actually false. Nami leads whenever they’re on the sea, as you mentioned, but that’s the majority of the time. Nami, if you’d like to remember, led the majority of the time on Punk Hazard and when they were on Zou. She was in charge, as shown with the children and when she was the one to talk about saving the people on Zou. This was also displayed on the way to and on WCI.
I really do feel like 90% of these zoro threads are bait
Probably because 90% of them are lol.