Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This picture is from an Game. Android Game.

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon. (According to the Youtuber called "One Piece Theoretiker") I didn't researched his claims. I also don't know it. I just share what I found. Could be fake.

Here you see Zoros future power up. It's Enma Zoro.

Post automatically merged:

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.
Enma Zoro uhm? It's seems something very close to my G4: Odenman :sadgrin:

This picture is from an Game. Android Game.

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon. (According to the Youtuber called "One Piece Theoretiker") I didn't researched his claims. I also don't know it. I just share what I found. Could be fake.

Here you see Zoros future power up. It's Enma Zoro.

Post automatically merged:

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.
If that happens I'll laugh so hard of all the people that said that I was dumb and wrong for insisting that Enma is an actual power up and not just some haki training for Zoro

If that happens I'll laugh so hard of all the people that said that I was dumb and wrong for insisting that Enma is an actual power up and not just some haki training for Zoro
Nah that just makes you look retarded, because Oden didnt make Enma a black blade, but Zoro will and a blade blade is superior to its regular form, so Zoro will just upgrade himself not Enma.

"Dark King" Rayleigh
Rayleighs eye
Ryumas eye
Hakubas eye
Mihawks eyes

It looks far to deliberate to be a coincidence. Will this be Zoros parallell to Hakuba and to Sanji losing control? Power up but at a price.

Rayleigh, Ryuma, Cavendish and Zoro being half consumed by Ashura or other demons. Rayleigh having control (No sharingan), presumably Ryuma too while Cavendish is yet to get His demon under control.

Also meaning Mihawk is the truly exceptional one who wanders around with the sharingan 24/7 without killing everything in his path.

Oden couldn't do anything like this.
And?
because Oden didnt make Enma a black blade, but Zoro will
Again, and? How are you guys reading "Enma is power up" and answering "You are wrong because Oden didnt do it" as if one had anything to do with the other, let alone refute anything
so Zoro will just upgrade himself not Enma.
Lol what? Black blades are a literal upgrade to the blade itself making them even raise in rank, Shisui was black regardless of the user. and that "form" is literally called "Enma Zoro" not "Zoro who just so happens to be holding Enma"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And?

Again, and? How are you guys reading "Enma is power up" and answering "You are wrong because Oden didnt do it" as if one had anything to do with the other, let alone refute anything

Lol what? Black blades are a literal upgrade to the blade itself making them even raise in rank, Shisui was black regardless of the user. and that "form" is literally called "Enma Zoro" not "Zoro who just so happens to be holding Enma"
So you are dumb.

There's a big difference in zoro holding shusui
And prime ryuma who made it black holding shusui
If they both clashed with shusui zoro would get negged.

Tengu said enma turning black is depends on ZORO not enma.
This is something oden who mastered it COULDNT DO.