Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

Oni giri :suresure:.

AdCoC + adCoA (ryu) and some black cover design - well this is definitely fake (but the 2 stats adcoc and adcoa are pretty sure for Zoro).

Never enjoyed a fake like this haha. I have to admit it is a well crafted fake. Probs to the faker
Post automatically merged:

where is the picture /vudeo?
What do you mean ?

Hopefully he does. Hope he actually fights a monster swordsman that isn't Shiryu or Mihawk before he becomes WSS, proving that his 3 swords style is superior to every other style :steef:
Enma Zoro vs Fujitora incoming. :cheers:

You can't see the red eye because he has his back turned but i assure you he has it :kayneshrug:
So, your source is: "trust me, bro!"?

This picture is from an Game. Android Game.

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon. (According to the Youtuber called "One Piece Theoretiker") I didn't researched his claims. I also don't know it. I just share what I found. Could be fake.

Here you see Zoros future power up. It's Enma Zoro.

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.
It’s like Asta’s from Black clover,It looks dope wouldn’t mind it tbh

It's not headcanon at all
yes it is we have no idea of how strong Ryuma was
Why are you bringing up pre TS Zoro????:luuh: and this conparassion is irrelevant to my point
He literally had to train with it and even then didn't have full control
And that has nothing to do with my point at all

This whole discussion in a nutshell

and whats your point
My point is that Enma is a power up, not just a substitute to Shisui, the blade itself boosts Zoro's power because thats how it is portrayed and even the Yonko refereed to it as special
you sayinh that everyone who awakens a DF is also a low tier carried by a DF
No? Where the hell did I say that Zoro was carried by Enma? You are projecting so fucking hard that they should hire you to work on IMAX. And to answer this non sense comparassion, I have never seen anyone claim that a DF isn't a power up, let alone an awakening, but a lot of you Zoro fans keep pretenting that the blades have almost to no influence to Zoro's power if any at all, Enma in particular even though Zoro himself refereed to Enma's power in particular

Hell, I've even seen people claim that sword ranks make no difference
so Zoro is literally upgrading his haki game
We dont even know if black blades are related to haki, what the fuck are you talking about

Last edited: