Questions & Mysteries Zoro represents the Alliance, Oda's hint

Zoro is

• Total voters
Nah, I think oda gave up on that number system.
Oh I didn't mean whether or not Zoro was specifically making a Doriki calculation, whether or not he thought he was as capable as 2000 simple marine soldiers thus I converted the number that wise haha, but I concur that Oda seemingly dropped those.

And then again I immediately realized it didn't stick well with the way Luffy was portrayed in comparison to Old Ray by Shakky regardless. Since he was stated to be 1% as strong at the time. Unless she was wrong and I don't feel like so more likely.

So Zoro's Doriki should technically be much greater than 20000.

zoro sole key its self.
oda removed zoro from act1 to let luffy alone fight with kaido and get asswhooped for just train in udon
if that time zoro were there they had chance to give L for drunken kaido. also zoro able to save oden castle by blocking boro breath with normal swing that sanji, all people were shit on themself when boro breath comes.

this shit larger than 100xkaidos and oda made that shot missed also yonko yelled to other yonko for dodge.

and nerfed by broking bones for keep him out from battlefield until last battle.

only zoro can do this :cheers: