Questions & Mysteries Zoro represents the Alliance, Oda's hint

Zoro is

• Total voters
I will explaing to you why this is not a "stretch" using math, let's estimate the probability of oda choosing a random white pieces combination on the go board, first let's make reasonable assumptions:
1) the white pieces have to be surrounded by the black pieces because they are in numerical disadvantage
2) there is 7 total white pieces and 20 total black pieces
Now how many possible configuartions of 7 white pieces that are also surrounded by 20 black pieces are possible?
i dont have the time to draw on paint but try for yourself , you will get minimum 100 possible combinations, this means that the probability of oda choosing this EXACT disposition of white pieces is less then 1 percent.

I will explaing to you why this is not a "stretch" using math, let's estimate the probability of oda choosing a random white pieces combination on the go board, first let's make reasonable assumptions:
1) the white pieces have to be surrounded by the black pieces because they are in numerical disadvantage
Now how many possible configuartions of 7 white pieces that are also surrounded by 20 black pieces are possible?
i dont have the time to draw on paint but try for yourself , you will get minimum 100 possible combinations, this means that the probability of oda choosing this EXACT disposition of white pieces is less then 1 percent.
I am sure that there is an app where you can try all the possible combinations.

Or the cross just looks more organised and aesthetic? Honestly, this just really feels like a stretch.

I just think it means that Once Tama accomplishes her goals as a plot device & gets the fodder gifters, that don't really matter, to switch sides the alliance will be short 2000 men and that's when Zoro gets semi healed & returns to fight.

Zoro said twice he's worth 2000 men. Probably something Oda thinks is clever.

This raid was meant to lose. Have you ever thought about the "strategy"? The raid was meant only for Scabbards to fight Kaido, revenge and die. But they failed to revenge and to die.

They are invading Onigashima while the WHOLE ARMY of Kaido is united. If they did before Apoo with the Numbers(that are irrelevant but whatever) and Tobiroppo came in would be a lot easier to actually won.

Also, why the hell BM Pirates are waiting 2 weeks to get there when their Alliance are already made?

But for sure, Zoro is the only hope to take down Kaido.

I just think it means that Once Tama accomplishes her goals as a plot device & gets the fodder gifters, that don't really matter, to switch sides the alliance will be short 2000 men and that's when Zoro gets semi healed & returns to fight.

Zoro said twice he's worth 2000 men. Probably something Oda thinks is clever.
I'm wondering if he meant it as a Doriki multiplication. 2000 * 10 = 20000 but that doesn't stick well with Old Rayleigh being x100 Sabaody Luffy.

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch
Post automatically merged:

And the cross.. in this case the Alliance according to you.. was surely sustained by sanji.

If he is going to get ACoC then basic CoC is a must. Imagine somone that can't even coat himself with basic CoA using internal destruction.
I think so too. The pattern so far is unusual, because Zoro's ACoC looks to be likely related to Asura judging off Kaido's timed reaction, although we don't have 100% proof of that just yet. It might of been coincidental that he unleashed it right when he unleashed his Asura Onigiri, less likely unfortunately.

I think so too. The pattern so far is unusual, because Zoro's ACoC looks to be likely related to Asura judging off Kaido's timed reaction, although we don't have 100% proof of that just yet. It might of been coincidental that he unleashed it right when he unleashed his Asura Onigiri, less likely unfortunately.
I still think that he just coated with his CoC Asura, haki blooms in dire situation and Zoro was kinda fucked in that moment being basically the last one standing against Kaido so when he used his Asura, he coated it with CoC unconsciously. Asura = CoC is something that I rlly dislike.

I still think that he just coated with his CoC Asura, haki blooms in dire situation and Zoro was kinda fucked in that moment being basically the last one standing against Kaido so when he used his Asura, he coated it with CoC unconsciously. Asura = CoC is something that I rlly dislike.
I truly hope he can use CoC anytime he wishes in base as well, that would be beneficial.