Questions & Mysteries Zoro/Sanji vs. King/Queen might be a tag team with Zoro KOing King and Sanji KOing Queen

This makes sense to me. However, I think Zoro will KO Queen and Sanji will KO King.

They have the same dynamic as Sanji and Zoros typical opponents and Zoro and Queen is mostly being started. With Zoro telling him he plans to cut Kaido I feel Queen will tell king to watch the hole, breaking foolish samurai is his specialty.

meanwhile sanji will run out to the performance hall complaining about wasting too much time and attempt to go through the ceiling only to be stopped by clashing with King.

the fight will become a 2 v 2 but I think this will be how it starts.

Yonko are Captains. they earn 90% their bounties by themselves .
WG do not even know Cracker real face...

Man you're still salty teach and Shanks are weaker than Kaido and BM
Even when they were introducing bounties
Kaido and BM got indivual hype for being strong

Teach is rising, his bounty indicates he is rising even tho he is Yonko.
He is not there yet. Even powerwise he's not equal to kaido and BM yet. He hasn't even surpassed shanks.
90%? Let's all give Eiichiro Ndule a round of applause.

So the remaining 10% counts for their entire crew, territories, allies, Road Poneglyphs, connections with the Underworld etc...? You have fundamental issues with understanding how bounty system works then. Luffy and Teach also share a common habit that they usually have much lower bounties than the individuals they defeat, they're SLOWLY getting recognized by the WG as potential threats.

Don't tell me you also think Shanks' was inflated due to being an apprentice of the Roger Pirates? Of course, let's ignore that Shanks really doesn't do much to really up his bounty and that his reputation is actually pretty mellow, as it's apparent he took up a trouble shooting role to maintain a balance in the world the best he can. Really makes sense to compare him with a suicidal warmonger and a mentally unstable old mafia hag.

Show me the panel you refer to as "individual hype". In the same chapter, the wanted posters of Roger and Whitebeard were displayed without any marine fodder addressing their individual strength either, this is just another one of your moot points.

It would not work off I guess. There's a clear portrayal that sees Zoro v Kaido and if Zoro goes up against King then the arc will be dragged for too long.

Otherwise it could have happened, but I don't see it likely under our concurrent conditions.

If I can say I see Sanji v Queen happening but it will take time, Sanji is getting occupied right now and Zoro can't waste any time, not enough to wait for Sanji and then fight King too.

This makes sense to me. However, I think Zoro will KO Queen and Sanji will KO King.

They have the same dynamic as Sanji and Zoros typical opponents and Zoro and Queen is mostly being started. With Zoro telling him he plans to cut Kaido I feel Queen will tell king to watch the hole, breaking foolish samurai is his specialty.

meanwhile sanji will run out to the performance hall complaining about wasting too much time and attempt to go through the ceiling only to be stopped by clashing with King.

the fight will become a 2 v 2 but I think this will be how it starts.
I think Oda will force both King/Queen and Zoro/Sanji to work together this arc. They have been shown bickering this entire arc, and are #2/#3

The Vinsmoke Judge plotline will surely come into play too.

Sanji ain't doing shit to any commander, he's busy simping to hoes.
It's either macro and Zoro dealing with them, or drake and macro if drake wants to get back at Queen, and where is who's who anyway? and for the peeps who think Sanji is fighting king because they both can fly and Zoro can't deal with characters who fly, you're full of shit. All Zoro have to do to get King's attention is going to Kaido and he'll be chasing Zoro and trying to kill him which mean king won't be flying in the sky and running around like pica to waste their time and will be more proactive in fighting, leading to a CQC sword fight that we all deserve.

Zoro was running around after Apoo on the lowest floor just the last chapter, it doesn't have to take long for ODa to move along pieces and connect Sanji with Queen and Zoro with King for their eventual match-ups.

Some of you have these knee-jerk reactions building and dismantling match-ups purely based on vecinity or short terms obstacles getting in this or that character's way.

Zoro was running around after Apoo on the lowest floor just the last chapter, it doesn't have to take long for ODa to move along pieces and connect Sanji with Queen and Zoro with King for their eventual match-ups.

Some of you have these knee-jerk reactions building and dismantling match-ups purely based on vecinity or short terms obstacles getting in this or that character's way.
Some of them have knee jerk reactions to Sanji doing anything of worth along side Zoro in general lol