General & Others Zoro scarred HYBRID Kaido while being HALF DEAD

The MVP yet once again

I think the MVP of the chapter was Luffy, honestly. Zoro did great and Law was a great support. But Zoro's most powerful attack was only able to damage Kaido and scar him, but even so it doesn't seem like Kaido cared much about the attack afterwards. It didn't seem to affect him much.

And Zoro didn't block OP's most powerful attack, he just held it for a couple of seconds. Blocking is canceling it, like Jozu did with Mihawk or Marco did with Kizaru in MF.

I mean, Zoro has exceeded all expectations but I think you have to moderate a little bit.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think the MVP of the chapter was Luffy, honestly. Zoro did great and Law was a great support. But Zoro's most powerful attack was only able to damage Kaido and scar him, but even so it doesn't seem like Kaido cared much about the attack afterwards. It didn't seem to affect him much.

And Zoro didn't block OP's most powerful attack, he just held it for a couple of seconds. Blocking is canceling it, like Jozu did with Mihawk or Marco did with Kizaru in MF.

I mean, Zoro has exceeded all expectations but I think you have to moderate a little bit.
Zoro so far accomplished most of the work against Kaido, that much is undeniable.

Luffy is showing to probably be able to continue the job for now, but there's an historical.

Not to mention the implications of Zoro scarring Asura despite bearing and having ti deal with broken bones and extensively low stamina.

Zoro so far accomplished most of the work against Kaido, that much is undeniable.

Luffy is showing to probably be able to continue the job for now, but there's an historical.

Not to mention the implications of Zoro scarring Asura despite bearing and having ti deal with broken bones and extensively low stamina.
Actually, nah. Everyone have a part to play and it's obvious Luffy is doing major damage of all. Zoro is with Killer on how much damage they put on Kaido while Kidd and Law are doing a bit more and probably continue fighting Kaido with Luffy to get more of Worst Generation Trio moments.

Zoro is still alive and was able to scarred nerfed Kaido thanks to Law and after scarred him, Zoro is still alive again thanks to Law

Do they forget that to reach Kaido in dragon form it was for Law?
Zoro without Law in this fight would not be more than one shot material for Kaido
:jordanmf:
When zoro helps luffy, zoro is just a "guard dog" or assistant to luffy
But when other people help zoro, suddenly it's a life debt on zoro :kayneshrug:
At least try to make the hypocrisy less obvious

Zoro is still alive and was able to scarred nerfed Kaido thanks to Law and after scarred him, Zoro is still alive again thanks to Law

Do they forget that to reach Kaido in dragon form it was for Law?
Zoro without Law in this fight would not be more than one shot material for Kaido :sadgrin:
:jordanmf:
Zoro saved law from Hakai. Also, Zoro could have tanked that first attack, because he still end up getting Bagua'd.:kayneshrug:

Zoro saved law from Hakai. Also, Zoro could have tanked that first attack, because he still end up getting Bagua'd.:kayneshrug:
Law saved Zoro, he never saved anyone as he was going to die if it wasn't for Law. after '1 second' he started to get hurt badly as shown. First time he got hit by Kaido, he is defeated easily. I give congratz on Zoro on what he did in support, but it was clear this was team fight with everyone, not solo thing :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

@the proud and vocal few who still doubt Zoro’s clear supremacy over Sanji and damn near everyone else:
He isn't even Sanji fan. Are you guys that insecure because 'ZKK' is debunked and you don't have anything to go on when Luffy vs Kaido was always the fight to be?

No my buddy
Zoro was left this way by slowing the Ocean Sovereignty for a second and being teleported to safety by Law

After asura, Zoro ends up on the ground and Kaido is going to finish him off

And again Law appears intervening

and causing the damage of the thunder bagua to be divided in two and by PLOT it seems that non is defeated
at least not Law ...

Law saved Zoro, he never saved anyone as he was going to die if it wasn't for Law. after '1 second' he started to get hurt badly as shown. First time he got hit by Kaido, he is defeated easily. I give congratz on Zoro on what he did in support, but it was clear this was team fight with everyone, not solo thing :kayneshrug:.

He isn't even Sanji fan. Are you guys that insecure because 'ZKK' is debunked and you don't have anything to go on when Luffy vs Kaido was always the fight to be?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Before Dressrosa :
-Cutting down a mountain is an impossible feat for Zoro
-Zoro did not prove that he can bypass Full Body Haki or that he has the haki strength to do it

After Dressrosa:
-Cutting a mountain is not a big deal, everyone can do that.
-Full body haki is shit anyway

Before Wano:
-Zoro will never hurt Kaido
-Zoro will never fight Kaido

Before the raid:
-Zoro will never see Kaido’s face
-Re-opening the old wound is inferior to opening a new wound

During the fight:
-Dragon Kaido is just a sitting duck anyway, hitting him don’t mean much
-Zoro will never hit hybrid Kaido

Now:
-Put a permanent scar on the WSC, while he is in hybrid, is not a big deal anymore

History repeating itself :saden::saden::saden: