Powers & Abilities Zoro SHITS on Luffy : The Prelude

A Stray Bullet to your head won't do anything as you lack a brain.
You'd just get a deep laceration but overall you'd be fine
Post automatically merged:

He's not the MC but he still destroys MC in a fight and that's a fact.

Even If I took an IQ test right now and it is almost 1 Am and I am very sleepy, I'd still get at least 40 Points higher than you. Wanna bet?
40 above 0 is nothing to brag about

Hello Insecure, Uneducated, Speed-Reading, Toilet Water Drinking, Below 70 IQ having Luffy fans, I am starting a series on this forum where I will describe in every category possibly why Zoro shits on Luffy, and he is better than Luffy in practically every category and will whoop Luffy's ass in a fight, mid diff at worst.

Lets Start with the prelude and see the state casual, CoC-Less, King of Hell Less, Ashura Less, Severaly Nerfed Zoro left Lucci in

And what Blood Lusted, Taking Revenge for Santomaru, Going all out, Turning into an Old Man, Using Joy Boy's powerup and his peak left Lucci in

This is downright sad, I used to think Zoro needs high diff to beat Luffy but he one shots him same way he one shotted Lucci.

@MonsterKaido
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@DonWick
@Buggy D Clown
@LolonoisZolo
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Guymieux
@SkySanji
@ZenZu
@Chrono

Etc
Base Luffy 1 shots Zoro (EOS Included).
Cope Lorotard cope. :gokulaugh:

Would you like to actually attempt to make an argument contrary to my statements, or do you prefer to use mindless insults to make up for your idiocy?
zoro was tweaking vs doflamingo strings and you want him vs gear 4th luffy, the guy who was flexing them away with a shoulder flex.

its a speed blitz, king kong to the dome, good night.

zoro was tweaking vs doflamingo strings and you want him vs gear 4th luffy, the guy who was flexing them away with a shoulder flex.

its a speed blitz, king kong to the dome, good night.
Tweaking? Zoro was doing what Fujitora was doing, and simply held the Birdcage off. He never had a confrontation with Doffy, and he never attempted to cut the Birdcage or any other string of Doffy's.

Tweaking? Zoro was doing what Fujitora was doing, and simply held the Birdcage off. He never had a confrontation with Doffy, and he never attempted to cut the Birdcage or any other string of Doffy's.
fujitora has an actual execuse, that is stated on screen, he wanted luffy to take down doflamingo:

whats zoro's execuse?

lets ignore that?

so whats exactly your evidence of post skip zoro beating gear 4th luffy?

because his best feat untill he gets his power up (enma), is beating pika and getting equalled by killer(equalled is being generous because killed cooked his ass)

I won't hide my feelings, after Niki, I consider goofy fans to be mentally handicapped creatures. But when another goofy whore shows me lucci with a g5 patch on her cheek and calls it more impressive than the minced leopard made by zoro in the database, I realize that these creatures are much dumber than I thought of them.

fujitora has an actual execuse, that is stated on screen, he wanted luffy to take down doflamingo:

whats zoro's execuse?

lets ignore that?

so whats exactly your evidence of post skip zoro beating gear 4th luffy?

because his best feat untill he gets his power up (enma), is beating pika and getting equalled by killer(equalled is being generous because killed cooked his ass)
Golem of Spades>>Pissaro Fruit (similar power, but golem damage is not transferred to pica). Pica on stone island>any yonko veteran shown. Zoro was so strong post ts that he didn't even need Ashura, Zoro playfully destroyed those who caused goofy problems (monet hody hyezo dragon). With two swords in a 2v1 battle, after being wounded in the back and poisoned, he destroyed the Killer (who is no weaker than hu of hu). After giving away the Shusui (his best and stable blade), he became weaker, took the Nerf and, thanks to his powerful coa, subdued this nerf sword. Lanji=free genes(protection speed power) Goofy=free niki god power and resurrection. Zoro = gave away the best sword and in return received a piece of iron that kills him in the middle of a fight.