Powers & Abilities Zoro : The Dark Horse of One Piece ?

D

Dragomir

Ayyeee My man with the response
The Crying 6 have officially made their first move
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

For real though, is someone gonna actually read this shit? If you do summarize it for me
I actually did just to see what it's about.

Basically...

Nik: Sanji surpassed Zoro's bounty. We need more arguments for Zoro = Luffy but I only started OP at Thriller Bark arc.
HA00: we got Moe banned, let's get Erkan banned too. He's the only problem left.
Shishio: I got brain damage from Erkan debunking my arguments.
Aknalogon: I made a Zoro wank thread. Zoro is 2nd mc and WSS is top tier even tho Vista and Crocodile owned Mihawk.
Ice Devil: Zoro > Udon Luffy. I need more Zoro replica swords to lick.
Yj: Zoro is stronger than all supernovas. The more we say that, the dumber they'll think we are. Killer low-diffs Judge's son btw.
Nik: Zoro was stronger than Luffy and Lucci at Enies Lobby. Also, give me all the Zoro replica swords, not Ice.
Everyone: no!

That sounds about right.

ZKK

The non believers will soon wake up.

Good thread, and i do believe the Zoro hate is unwarranted.
The Crying 6 though.
Was the much needed hilarity I needed right now lmao
Post automatically merged:

I actually did just to see what it's about.

Basically...

Nik: Sanji surpassed Zoro's bounty. We need more arguments for Zoro = Luffy but I only started OP at Thriller Bark arc.
HA00: we got Moe banned, let's get Erkan banned too. He's the only problem left.
Shishio: I got brain damage from Erkan debunking my arguments.
Aknalogon: I made a Zoro wank thread. Zoro is 2nd mc and WSS is top tier even tho Vista and Crocodile owned Mihawk.
Ice Devil: Zoro > Udon Luffy. I need more Zoro replica swords to lick.
Yj: Zoro is stronger than all supernovas. The more we say that, the dumber they'll think we are. Killer low-diffs Judge's son btw.
Nik: Zoro was stronger than Luffy and Lucci at Enies Lobby. Also, give me all the Zoro replica swords, not Ice.
Everyone: no!

That sounds about right.
Lmaooo so where was the actual roast?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: