Powers & Abilities Zoro : The Dark Horse of One Piece ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I actually did just to see what it's about.

Basically...

Nik: Sanji surpassed Zoro's bounty. We need more arguments for Zoro = Luffy but I only started OP at Thriller Bark arc.
HA00: we got Moe banned, let's get Erkan banned too. He's the only problem left.
Shishio: I got brain damage from Erkan debunking my arguments.
Aknalogon: I made a Zoro wank thread. Zoro is 2nd mc and WSS is top tier even tho Vista and Crocodile owned Mihawk.
Ice Devil: Zoro > Udon Luffy. I need more Zoro replica swords to lick.
Yj: Zoro is stronger than all supernovas. The more we say that, the dumber they'll think we are. Killer low-diffs Judge's son btw.
Nik: Zoro was stronger than Luffy and Lucci at Enies Lobby. Also, give me all the Zoro replica swords, not Ice.
Everyone: no!

That sounds about right.
LMFAO
Just for reference
Threads ive made talking about banning erkan - 0

Threads erkans made about banning me - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-fan-protection-still-continues.5087/

The irony

Zoro journey in Wano

Phase 1: From the beginning of Wano until rooftop, Zoro already YC1/YC1+.

Phase 2: Opening/making new scar as deep as Oden doing 20 years ago, and Kaido will acknowledge Zoro as strong as Oden.

Phase 3: Zoro beheading Kaido and kill him while Zoro creating a black blade as well, a sign that Zoro surpassing Oden.

Phase 4: Zoro fans partying like a madlad.

Yes there are also law and the others, but where zoro and luffy will shine is through their ambitions, strenghts and feats. Luffy defeating Kaido and Zoro killing Kaido will outshine anything the others will do unfortunately.

The Zoro's novel was released few years ago and Oda wrote those things like the Ace's Novel, translated by Sandman :

Vista being part of the strongest crew as the swordsman means a lot and after that they mentioned Mihawk the WSS and Shanks the Yonkou, they are probably the best swordmen by the eyes of people in OP.

I don't think that Kaido will give attention to Luffy only, Kidd could be tricky and also Law with his DF, but Zoro being a "Samurai" and has Enma who wounded him, are more than enough to get the attention of Kaido imo.
About ambition luffy n kidd got similiar ambition, but zoro different. For now maybe he just aiming the strongest one because there is no strong swordsman around.

Btw thanks for the source gotta read it asap, hope it will spoil something in the future event :steef:

Yeah there is a chance when zoro slash kaido with enma, kaido will foreshadow oden in zoro n claim there is strong swordsman like oden after all.:goyea: