Powers & Abilities Zoro used Barrier haki in Fishman Island

"Was that... ....the haki he learned from the old man in Wano?"

Yeah, he doesn't seems like he knows it.
Depends on what you mean by "knows it".
If you mean recognising it, then I don't think you can jump to "he doesn't know it". I'd say most people think there is a difference between Ryuo with swordsmen and non-swordsmen. If you carry over this logic for Adv. Ryuo, then it would make sense why Zoro hasn't seen it from a non-swordsman so far given his training.
If you mean actually having that type of Ryuo, I don't think he has it, but I don't think that statement reveals he doesn't have it.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Depends on what you mean by "knows it".
If you mean recognising it, then I don't think you can jump to "he doesn't know it". I'd say most people think there is a difference between Ryuo with swordsmen and non-swordsmen. If you carry over this logic for Adv. Ryuo, then it would make sense why Zoro hasn't seen it from a non-swordsman so far given his training.
If you mean actually having that type of Ryuo, I don't think he has it, but I don't think that statement reveals he doesn't have it.
Zoro probably have Barrier Haki but he doesn't have internal destruction haki (the one that Luffy has).