Zoro vs Sanji - Who Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you are weak with your arguments so i needed to change my style to be helpful for you to convince you to grow stronger and bringing facts instead of headcanons :tchpepe:
What facts do you bring? :milaugh:
Mihawk was clashing with Vista and getting shut down by Jozu. He could only see WB from a distance. Meanwhile Shanks clashed equally with a WB in WSM condition. Then WB took off his medical tools and got weaker. Despite that Mihawk admitted he was weaker than WB at MF:choppawhat:
Shanks=WB in WSM condition>WB at MF with medical tools off>Mihawk :tchpepe:

Marco: stay back and don't go near Red-Hair:believe:
Marco: Oi Vista go stalemate Mihawk
You: :pepemotion:

Mihawk was clashing with Vista and getting shut down by Jozu. He could only see WB from a distance. Meanwhile Shanks clashed equally with a WB in WSM condition. Then WB took off his medical tools and got weaker. Despite that Mihawk admitted he was weaker than WB at MF:choppawhat:

it's over for mihawk soyboys

A

Yonko = equal to strongest man = Strongest Pirates = most powerful Pirates

Manga fact
Novel fact

>

Mihawk

Last edited:

1- clashing with vista while his focus was on luffy :tchpepe:
2- he clashed against sickbeard with life support and not using his gura power :tchpepe: and you are saying he clashed with the WSM while he didn't use his main force it's like saying Zoro clashed with fuji while the later didn't use his Df which is his main power meanwhile akainu clashed equally with his Gura power .:tchpepe:
3- when did mihawk adknowledge he is weaker than sickbeard and he sent a one handed flying slash to test his power if it's declined or not when Roger wanted to test Oden he used a named attack while mihawk didn't bother to test him by using a named attack :tchpepe:
4- Ace novel implied that shanks is the weakest yonko :tchpepe:
5- shanks got weaker after losing his arm ( databook / magazine / manga ( talking about sacrifice ):tchpepe:
6- whitebeard and Roger are equal in strength so Roger after losing his dominant arm is stronger than whitebeard :tchpepe:
7- shanks got his fame from fighting mihawk ( ace novel ) :tchpepe:
8- a one handed casual slash wan't meant for diamond made Jozu having bruises despite using diamond df and hyping himself before that by screaming to stop his slash meanwhile shanks's CoC at full effect did nothing to Jozu :tchpepe:
9- mihawk is waiting for a stronger opponent than shanks who is using sword since he was kid and it's a meito and he was even called a one armed has been while he was with his crew who couldn't say anything :tchpepe:

Last edited:
1- clashing with vista while his focus was on luffy :tchpepe:
2- he clashed against sickbeard with life support and not using his gura power :tchpepe: and you are saying he clashed with the WSM while he didn't use his main force it's like saying Zoro clashed with fuji while the later didn't use his Df which is his main power meanwhile akainu clashed equally with his Gura power .:tchpepe:
3- when did mihawk adknowledge he is weaker than sickbeard and he sent a one handed flying slash to test his power if it's declined or not when Roger wanted to test Oden he used a named attack while mihawk didn't bother to test him by using a named attack :tchpepe:
4- Ace novel implied that shanks is the weakest yonko :tchpepe:
5- shanks got weaker after losing his arm ( databook / magazine / manga ( talking about sacrifice ):tchpepe:
6- whitebeard and Roger are equal in strength so Roger after losing his dominant arm is stronger than whitebeard :tchpepe:
7- shanks got his fame from fighting mihawk ( ace novel ) :tchpepe:
8- a one handed casual slash wan't meant for diamond made Jozu having bruises despite using diamond df and hypinh himself before that by screaming to stop his slash meanwhile shanks's CoC at full effect did nothing to Jozu :tchpepe:
9- mihawk is waiting for a stronger opponent than shanks who is uses sword since he was kid and it's a meito and he was even called a one armed has been while he was with his crew who couldn't say anything :tchpepe:
1- that's why he begged him to stop ... lol
2- that's why heavens was split equally ... lol
3- when he wanted to see what true power means but Jozu neg diff him ... lol
4- never did , don't reading shitting translations ... lol
5- and becmae stronger after fighting his way to be a Yonko while Mihawk was busy farming with monkeys
6- Roger > WB
7- never did , don't reading shitting translations ... lol
8 - he aimed for the king and got neg diff by his servant
9- only in sword skill

neg diffing a childish hater is not hard

bring me some one STRONGER

1- that's why he begged him to stop ... lol
2- that's why heavens was split equally ... lol
3- when he wanted to see what true power means but Jozu neg diff him ... lol
4- never did , don't reading shitting translations ... lol
5- and becmae stronger after fighting his way to be a Yonko while Mihawk was busy farming with monkeys
6- Roger > WB
7- never did , don't reading shitting translations ... lol
8 - he aimed for the king and got neg diff by his servant
9- only in sword skill

neg diffing a childish hater is not hard

bring me some one STRONGER
1- Give me a panel that shows he begged him for that :tchpepe:
2- so he never clashed equaly against the WSM who is adknowledged by his power that can destroy the world Good thing while he clashed against sick beard with life support even tatch said he is weaker than before in Ace novel :tchpepe:
3-you always got proved wrong Mihawk tested if Wb's strength declined or not with a one handed slash while Roger used a named slash to test Oden's power yeah i'm waiting for shanks sending slash not meant to cut diamond oh he used barrier haki to stop a casual magma fist :tchpepe:
4- tatch talked about becoming a yonko and he talked about shanks as an example but never mentioned others because they are above him :pepecafe: also kaido was portrayed to be stronger than old beard and big mom is as fearsome as him where is shanks here :tchpepe:
5- headcanons he fought who ? the last time Wb heard about him is when he fought against Mihawk after that he never was mentioned and he never fought other yonko or it would have been mentioned in his discussion with Wb so he fought some weaker opponents than mihawk who fought all the swordmen in the world and he lost his strength after losing dominant arm and that was proved in magazines / manga / databooks :tchpepe:
6- that's why you need to stop reading japanese cartoons they are making you losing your focus Roger can't deal with Wb WITH TWO ARMS and now he can deal with one arm :tchpepe:
7- it was mentioned in the novel stop reading shanks novel :tchpepe:
8- the King who proved mihawk's point that he is weaker than before and he himself said he isn't the king anymore Mihawk lost intererst of someone who got stabbed by squard Good CoO he had there but still a casual slash made Jozu having bruises not even meant for him while shanks's CoC was meant for all of fighters in the ship and did nothing despite being in full effect :tchpepe:
9- Steven paul said it's the WSS not skill or muscle using headcanons again and you said you never used them :tchpepe:
neg diff while using and saying mistranslations no it's skill while the kanji or the translators are saying other facts that destroy your headcanons Go to sleep you aren't strong :tchpepe:

1- Give me a panel that shows he begged him for that :tchpepe:
2- so he never clashed equaly against the WSM who is adknowledged by his power that can destroy the world Good thing while he clashed against sick beard with life support even tatch said he is weaker than before in Ace novel :tchpepe:
3-you always got proved wrong Mihawk tested if Wb's strength declined or not with a one handed slash while Roger used a named slash to test Oden's power yeah i'm waiting for shanks sending slash not meant to cut diamond oh he used barrier haki to stop a casual magma fist :tchpepe:
4- tatch talked about becoming a yonko and he talked about shanks as an example but never mentioned others because they are above him :pepecafe: also kaido was portrayed to be stronger than old beard and big mom is as fearsome as him where is shanks here :tchpepe:
5- headcanons he fought who ? the last time Wb heard about him is when he fought against Mihawk after that he never was mentioned and he never fought other yonko or it would have been mentioned in his discussion with Wb so he fought some weaker opponents than mihawk who fought all the swordmen in the world and he lost his strength after losing dominant arm and that was proved in magazines / manga / databooks :tchpepe:
6- that's why you need to stop reading japanese cartoons they are making you losing your focus Roger can't deal with Wb WITH TWO ARMS and now he can deal with one arm :tchpepe:
7- it was mentioned in the novel stop reading shanks novel :tchpepe:
8- the King who proved mihawk's point that he is weaker than before and he himself said he isn't the king anymore Mihawk lost intererst of someone who got stabbed by squard Good CoO he had there but still a casual slash made Jozu having bruises not even meant for him while shanks's CoC was meant for all of fighters in the ship and did nothing despite being in full effect :tchpepe:
9- Steven paul said it's the WSS not skill or muscle using headcanons again and you said you never used them :tchpepe:
neg diff while using and saying mistranslations no it's skill while the kanji or the translators are saying other facts that destroy your headcanons Go to sleep you aren't strong :tchpepe:
Shanks was weakest Yonko or he got fame that vista level Mihawk are just lies of shitty translators who people "like You" care about them

here
https://ww7.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-ace-s-story-chapter-1/

read the full version of Ace novel so you might stop BSing , wrong and shitty translation is base on 99% of your posts anyway ....

Shanks got max level hype ... and was consider to be among 4 strongest Pirate in no mentioned order ...

Ace novel + manga = Shanks > Mihawk

too weak

Why does every thread on this forum regardless of topic turn In to Zoro vs Sanji. With fanboys bickering about who’s stronger
Because One Piece is trash and Oda focuses on irrelevant characters like Scabbards and X Drake that most of the fan base don't give a shit about.

So they naturally talk about their favorites. Oda need to stop with the side characters and have majority of the focus on strawhats.

if one piece is trash do us a favor and stop reading it ....
Nah I have spent too much time on it.1000 something chapters? Now I gotta finish the story.

Btw Yonkou are absolutely turds especially fish food begger snitch bitch Shanks who is so weak Mihawk is disgusted by him.

I mean fodder was matched by an absolute trash can like sick Whitebeard without even his DF while WB was shitting his pants against Mihawk and had to use Jozus diamond fruit to save his ass.

You understand that slash woulda killed WB right and WB knew it?

That's how pathetic Yonkou are.
I mean Nico Robin did better against Big Meme than Vista did against Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

@Red Admiral Do you think Shanks is already dead?

here
https://ww7.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-ace-s-story-chapter-1/

read the full version of Ace novel so you might stop BSing , wrong and shitty translation is base on 99% of your posts anyway ....

Shanks got max level hype ... and was consider to be among 4 strongest Pirate in no mentioned order ...

Ace novel + manga = Shanks > Mihawk

too weak
bring the quotes not your delusions each time :
who are the opponents Shanks fought while no one mentioned or hyped against Mihawk and where is this he didn't lose his strength despite losing his arm and where is his hype with the other yonko :milaugh:

if big mom have funny on screen time she have godly one as well

Vista is all Mihawk fans have ... and a Mihawk wanker like you should not be able to talk about pathetic unless some one ask you to summarize your life in one world

if you didn't enjoy one piece by now ... you not gonna like it more

days and weeks and years .... you try 12 hours of each day to prove something that no one will buy
you are wasting your life to remain a loser

you can never win this war .... if you go now , at least you can win some time for your self :kata:
Vista is all fans have?
Not really, the only battle of Shanks that has mattered that made him a Yonko is against Mihawk because we know Yonko don't meet each other for decades.

It's funny how two Yonko fight for days and not a single soul gives a fuck even in the country.

Mihawk fight and entire world fanboys.
But that was Prime Shanks.

Since then he has become a pathetic begger rivaling mountain bandits and lord of the coast.

Must show you how pathetic the Yonko title is, Shanks got it despite being only half as strong as he was when he fought Mihawk.

Hey here is an idea?
Shanks the world governments personal bitch got made a Yonko by WG?
I mean I am sure WG controls some news papers and all it takes is some turd reporter to make an emperor??

days and weeks and years .... you try 12 hours of each day to prove something that no one will buy
you are wasting your life to remain a loser

you can never win this war .... if you go now , at least you can win some time for your self
Well that's not true, more and more people are seeing how pathetic Yonko are.

I am certain after Wano, Fujitora > Yonko would be majority opinion.

Just you wait lmao, Oda ain't playing when it comes to showing the readers the how Yankers are absolute turds @Red Admiral

bring the quotes not your delusions each time :
who are the opponents Shanks fought while no one mentioned or hyped against Mihawk and where is this he didn't lose his strength despite losing his arm and where is his hype with the other yonko
delusions? is that what losers call fact?

I should bring something that don't exist? wow ... I'm talking to a child

that's the only time Mihawk was mentioned along side Shanks

not a single bit of hype exist

but Novel called Yonko strongest and most powerful pirates over and over :endthis:

so I advise Mihawk wanker to never even look at Ace novel .... unless you enjoy getting neg diff​

Didn't Mihawk made Shanks famous enough to be a Yonko?
Shanks has done nothing noteworthy since his battle with Mihawk? We know his snitch ass never seriously fought anyone after fighting Mihawk as no headline was made.

Mihawk the Yonko maker? @Red Admiral
read the post above :)

Mihawk did shit in regard of Shanks fame

but his fans mislead the fandom with wrong translation .... like always

canon give a black dick god no hype

lies and fan fictions is all he ever had

Last edited:
delusions? is that what losers call fact?

I should bring something that don't exist? wow ... I'm talking to a child

that's the only time Mihawk was mentioned along side Shanks

not a single bit of hype exist

but Novel called Yonko strongest and most powerful pirates over and over :endthis:

so I advise Mihawk wanker to never even look at Ace novel .... unless you enjoy getting neg diff​

read the post above :)

Mihawk did shit in regard of Shanks fame

but his fans mislead the fandom with wrong translation .... like always

canon give a black dick god no hype

lies and fan fictions is all he ever had
Bla Bla bla
You know as well as I do, fish turd Gorosei sex slave Snitch Shanks I nothing more than a pathetic Yanker whose entire claim to fame is his duels with Mihawk.

No one would even know his begger ass without those duels, his body would be chewed up and shit out by some random fish in East Blue

Shanks is literally a turd who is weaker than Old Rayleigh.
Mihawk probably beats Shanks with his CoC, Shanks full power CoC was survived by fodders in WBs crew while Mihawks CoC was effective on someone with will power of Luffy

Last edited:
this is the true face of Mihawk fanbase

they make an empty claim
we neg diff them
they change the topic ....

Yonko are strongest Pirates

above Dark King
above Mihawk
above any asshole you lick
:endthis:
Neg diff lmaoo, sounds like something that happens to you every time you attempt to get into a debate with me.
I know as a Yanker fan you are used to lying and denying manga but canon sources but just like Vivre Card data book shows how much of a turd Shanks is compared to Mihawk, Ace's novel literally confirms that Yankers aren't worth shit and Mihawk made Shanks a yanker

Status
Not open for further replies.