Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

Don't be a Luffy's dick sucker. Even Gear 3:Giant Pistol can't do shit against Candy Wall,but Amande chopped it easily. What other way you interpret it beyond Amande making clear how her base swordsmanship power and physical power shits in Gear 3 Luffy?
You mean nerfed Luffy with no haki using a BLANT FORCE attack can't destroy something that a not nerfed Named cutting attack can cut. This is a big feat?

Exactly! I actually have a theory, albeit not a very liked one by Law fans....

It involves the whole plotline about his devil fruit. See, I always thought it was weird that Oda even came up with the immortal life surgery that never paid off in the end of Dressrosa. Obviously no one wants to see Law die, but I got to thinking:

Law's arc has been technically complete since Dressrosa. What is really his true motivation? He seems to be into taking down the Yonko, not to be pirate king. He wants to "break the gear" holding the world together, but what does that truly mean. He was showing his support for Luffy when Doflamingo cut his arm off, and hes also the only Supernova who tried saved him at Marineford.

Anyway, I think Onigashima's raid is going to go horribly. Neko and Jinbe may or may not come in this time, perhaps the big fight happens there or is saved for later, but I think Luffy and Kaido will fight, and again, and Luffy will lose badly, to the point of possibly dying. Now, Law being Law and what he thinks of Luffy may try and save his life. The Immortality Surgery may have another purpose: To ressurect someone. If said surgery can make someone immortal at the cost of the users life, is it that outlandish to think it could revive someone or save someone from an ultimately deadly injury?

Middle Acts in Kabuki's generally end with a tragedy, and said tragedy hasnt happened yet. I think Law will be this tragedy. The entire idea of taking down Kaido started with him, and it may end with him. He loses his life saving Luffy's, believing he is the person who will change the world.

Time passes, lets say another week or two, they fight Kaido at the captial, and that is when Sword and everyone comes in to turn the tide.

I think it really ties up Law's arc beautifully, and shows why Oda spent so much time on his character. But we'll see lol. I do think Onigashima's raid will be spectacular, but they wont win.
I honestly am against ANY THEORY about Law's ability to "resurrect" or to "cancel immortality"

I'll tell you why:
Law at one point was so obsessed with Corazon... I think if his DF had any chance of resurrecting someone... I believe even if Corazon wouldn't want it... Law still would have done it specially with Law's mentality BEFORE his dialog with Sengoku... where Sengoku somewhat set him free and told him to move on and live life to the fullest... as this is what Cora-san would have wanted him to do... that dialog somewhat set Law free... but before that... before Doflamingo is even taken down... Law was in a state of obsession about anything related to Corazon.. so I'd say if there was the slightest chance of the DF having that ability... Oda would have at least hinted at it by saying Law at least THOUGHT about bringing him back to life...

So that throws it out of the window for me

The "canceling of immortality" I would ONLY AGREE to it in one case... if it's NOT RELATED to Kaido's defeat...
Oden has shown that Kaido is vulnerable and CAN BE wounded... he is not immortal... So I'm against the idea. Not to mention it will make Kaido look bad.. since his achievements are all because someone bestowed immortality on him... Also, there is a lot of question about what type of immortality it gives... the name of surgery is "Eternal Youth" so there is A BIG CHANCE that the person can still be killed... the immortality part is just "NOT AGING"

What I like the most is Law actually encountering a young individual... who reminds him of either Corazon or himself when he was younger... at builds a bond with him... and eventually sacrifces himself for that individual sake... simply continuing what Corazon started and reaching his end in a satisfactory way...
Him using it on Luffy is bad also imo... It just needs to be someone he builds great bond with because he either reminds him of himself as a young kid OR of Corazon's kindness.... something to end Law's arc in the most spactiacular way by taking the same action and route as Corazon at the very end!

King defeated a Yonko and her crew by himself. King would wreck Sanji even harder than he got wrecked by Doflamingo.
so you think she got almost 1 billion for her looks?
Most likely, she’s done nothing besides stand in the background or draw and not use her sword 385621 times.

Anyway, Oda neglected and ignored Smoothie for the entirety of WCI, why should Wano be any different? Especially since the first thing Oda did when she and the Meme Team arrived in Wano was hand them a legendary L.

Smoothie and King tag team to prevent him helping SN captains vs Linlin and Kaido you say? No problem, Zoro has 2 swords each for the 2 of them.

Sanji vs Compote and Queen in that case pls, he needs to have a female fight as well, and he can't fight hotties
What are you talking about... Sanji's morality as a penguin in Thriller Bark made him defend even Lola in a BOAR form LOL just because she's a female
Compote makes no difference... Sanji will not kick her
Sanji is okay to "blocking" which is what he did with Big Mom or with Kalifa at one point during the fight by blocking her kicks... but he does not attack to HARM them... doesn't matter... if beautiful or ugly... that's who he is... you guys need to stop enforcing your own ideologies onto him as if he needs to think the same way you want LOL... This meme of "Sanji will start fighting woman" seems like it will continue until EoS the same way with Zoro opening his eyes like Zaraki Kenpachi with big energy/haki power boost LOL

Those two speculation seems like they will never end...